Page 62 of 526 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 62

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    yeah it is pretty good. you do need a permit to shoot ducks if they arent on your property but i can shoot them if they are flying overhead as that is technically on my property. you do tend to need a permit to shoot everything else which isnt on private land. if you are on private land it needs to be yours or you need permission from the land owner. all fairly straight forward and common sense. i generally prefer wild anything to domestic anything myself. rule of thumb in life which has gotten me in a fair bit of trouble LOL

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    yeah it is pretty good. you do need a permit to shoot ducks if they arent on your property but i can shoot them if they are flying overhead as that is technically on my property. you do tend to need a permit to shoot everything else which isnt on private land. if you are on private land it needs to be yours or you need permission from the land owner. all fairly straight forward and common sense. i generally prefer wild anything to domestic anything myself. rule of thumb in life which has gotten me in a fair bit of trouble LOL
    ahhh maybe THATS where your handcuff love comes from..... lol

hell no! They have never caught me doing anything other than speeding. perish the thought! ugh!! you so need to keep away from that sort of negative publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    hell no! They have never caught me doing anything other than speeding. perish the thought! ugh!! you so need to keep away from that sort of negative publicity.
    Well, here they will handcuff you for speeding as well..... if you are going fast enough that is. Doing 100 mph in a 35 mph area will earn you a one way trip to the slammer.... yes unwanted negative publicity.

OK... kettlebell career was very short today.... After a long run yesterday, my hamstrings felt pretty good today.... got to doing my swings and got about 90 seconds in to the swings and I think I pulled both hamstrings..... I put the bells down and walked (actually I limped) away.... so I will be taking it easy for the rest of the week, since I have a mud run on Saturday, this needs to heal.....

see!!!!i reckon all that swinging isnt good at all LOL i so hope it gets better for the mud run. more rest and more massage.

here if you get caught i think more than 40kph above the speed limit, you get your license removed. i always say of the harley that it is fast enough to lose your license but too slow to get away. plus it is so loud, you wouldnt be able to hide if you did happen to get away temporarily. drunk driving they tend to arrest you and haul you off too. i dont think they use handcuffs here unless you are known to be dangerous or are looking violent.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    handcuffs, mud wrestling ......................... I knew I would be missing out on something while I was away............ sigh

howz it hanging ????? actually wrong choice of words.............. good morning everyone who frequents Docs journal. How are you all on this fine fettle of a morning ?

............. yep that sounds better !!!! ...................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

valmason01 is online now Senior Member
    Handcuffs and mud...what else can one want in the world Mmmm...blindfolds maybe.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

i'd prefer silk ropes and mud. i would worry the mud would jam the locks on the handcuffs and that would not be pretty LOL i dont have a men in uniform thing going on at all and subsequently handcuffs truly dont do it for me at all. i will have to meditate on blindfolds. would take the fun out of mud wrestling i reckon but could be fun in many other ways.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Any kind of restraints, but no mud, thank you. These would be my kink of choice, if I had the money to splash out on such things:
    (not entirely SFW).
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!