Page 57 of 503 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 57

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by valmason01 View Post
    I must admit a fondness to leather along with those silk scarves and bed posts
    I like the way you think too!

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Ahh... Just goes to show how much of a heathen I really am... I eat meat nearly every day.... Even on day's with "F" in them...
    LOL i am a very bad heathen. my lack of meat is only cultural and not very often. 2 days a year. and i am never truly vege for the day, i always have loads of fish. otherwise i am still catching up from my veg*n years, meat and fish ever day here too. in fact i would rather eat roadkill than go back to being a vegetarian.

i was trying to avoid mentioning leather and steel boned corsets.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by valmason01 View Post
    I must admit a fondness to leather along with those silk scarves and bed posts
    Indeed yes. And corsetry...on men.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    LOL i am a very bad heathen. my lack of meat is only cultural and not very often. 2 days a year. and i am never truly vege for the day, i always have loads of fish. otherwise i am still catching up from my veg*n years, meat and fish ever day here too. in fact i would rather eat roadkill than go back to being a vegetarian.

i was trying to avoid mentioning leather and steel boned corsets.
    I'm surrounded by pervy women.... I LOVE THIS PLACE! lol

There are some days I just shake my head and marvel at my ability to make questionable decisions.... Tomorrow morning I am running in a 5k road race that will benefit the Wounded Warrior Project.... Thats a good thing.... the bad decision making on MY part came from me spending all day putting in hoops and row cover over 5 beds of peas, builing a trellis for the one bed of pod peas, planting 36 green cabbage, 36 red cabbage and 36 broccoli plants.... my back is pretty sore, and my hammies will be tight in the morning.... Gotta love good decisions! geesh....

On a brighter note... had a very nice garden salad with some grilled chicken breast on it.....

do some stretches and have a nice warm bath with some epsom salts in. get mrs sub to get out the coconut oil and rub the sore bits too. i have been eyeing up the watercress in the ditches as that is the sum total of my salad gardening. i am very jealous of your garden but the horse and the rabbits put paid to anything else. n we aint really pervy. just adventurous. has much less nasty connotations. ( which i cant spell properly LOL )

do some stretches and have a nice warm bath with some epsom salts in. get mrs sub to get out the coconut oil and rub the sore bits too. i have been eyeing up the watercress in the ditches as that is the sum total of my salad gardening. i am very jealous of your garden but the horse and the rabbits put paid to anything else. n we aint really pervy. just adventurous. has much less nasty connotations. ( which i cant spell properly LOL )
    which is why i used a shorter word that is easier to spell.....

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    we aint really pervy. just adventurous. has much less nasty connotations. ( which i cant spell properly LOL )
    I should probably write this in my own journal rather than muddying the waters in yours sir, but I subscribe to the Judith Butler model of gender - it's a performance. Therefore it can be freeing and gratifying when the performance of gender is subverted - be that through power play, crossdressing or any other 'transgression'. I can perform my gender well, thank you very much, I'm far more interested in the dynamics of other as self, self as other... Yes, okay, I'll take these thoughts, flesh them out (so to speak) and write them down in my own space.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    I have to say I am enjoying the turn your journal was yanked into...thanks for letting us highjack it and discuss our perviness
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

i actual thought we were being pretty clean with our more adventurous side LOL even tho i cross dress in the sense i wear work boots and jeans lots and all my hunting gear is mens and i have a motorcycle. i am still a girlie girl. maybe it is an age thing but i like the trappings of feminity but not the vunerability i guess. we should go back to talking about gardening or exercise! how did the 5k go doc?