Page 56 of 565 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156556 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 56

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    The venison sounds delish..... vegetarian on purpose??????
    you arent supposed to eat meat on good friday. i am not religious but we are part portuguese so i fall on my heritage when it suits and i need an excuse to eat mussels!!! i'm pretty much done on eating eggs after omlette for breakfast and fritata lunch so i am off shortly to seek out some oysters. the mussels are too much of a hike for the whining troops to come with me and they are too young to leave alone. i found a bag of scallops in the freezer and some blue cod and some prawns so i am gonna make us something out of kai moana for dinner. poss a thai red curry with it all. body piercing is only fun when they arent body piercing you LOL and well handcuffs. could do some interesting things with them but personally i prefer silk ropes

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Handcuffs are exactly what I was refering to.. I'm not really in to the body piercing thing... though I have been told I have a hole in my head!.... or was it rocks.... I can't remember which/or both....
    Who says you can't have both, as long as the hole isn't large enough for the rocks to fall out?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Thanks... this was pretty much a speed run there and back, so there wasn't much time for trouble to present itself.... if we had satyed a few days, the story may have been entirely different! lol (though I'm not really much for rowdyness that results in jail time...)
    Ah - so you don't like hangin' with the MPs, eh!? Ain't so many rocks in your head that you seek out their company...

But, you know, I always wondered a lot of things about MPs. Like what kind of personality not only becomes a soldier, but then a policeman of soldiers. That has to be the loneliest job EVER - the only folks to invite you to anything would be other MPs, I think. I know none of them ever hung with my Army dad and his soldier buddies on card-playing night (pinochle and poker for them).

Glad you got to see the son!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    you arent supposed to eat meat on good friday. i am not religious but we are part portuguese so i fall on my heritage when it suits and i need an excuse to eat mussels!!! i'm pretty much done on eating eggs after omlette for breakfast and fritata lunch so i am off shortly to seek out some oysters. the mussels are too much of a hike for the whining troops to come with me and they are too young to leave alone. i found a bag of scallops in the freezer and some blue cod and some prawns so i am gonna make us something out of kai moana for dinner. poss a thai red curry with it all. body piercing is only fun when they arent body piercing you LOL and well handcuffs. could do some interesting things with them but personally i prefer silk ropes
    Ahh... Just goes to show how much of a heathen I really am... I eat meat nearly every day.... Even on day's with "F" in them...

Silk ropes... or scarves... and something about bed posts, I think.... but I shall stop lest I get carried away..

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Who says you can't have both, as long as the hole isn't large enough for the rocks to fall out?
    you have a point!

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Ah - so you don't like hangin' with the MPs, eh!? Ain't so many rocks in your head that you seek out their company...

But, you know, I always wondered a lot of things about MPs. Like what kind of personality not only becomes a soldier, but then a policeman of soldiers. That has to be the loneliest job EVER - the only folks to invite you to anything would be other MPs, I think. I know none of them ever hung with my Army dad and his soldier buddies on card-playing night (pinochle and poker for them).

Glad you got to see the son!
    lol.. it isn't necessarily MP... I don't like authority figures.....

pinochle... I never have understood naming a gard game after a bathroom accident (or intention, if you are so inclined)....

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Silk ropes... or scarves... and something about bed posts, I think.... but I shall stop lest I get carried away..
    Mirror. Judiciously placed.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    I must admit a fondness to leather along with those silk scarves and bed posts
    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

lol.... this jourrnal is going to some darker places than I had ever intended when I started it.... but I'm ok with that.... It's all about the theatre of the mind

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Mirror. Judiciously placed.
    I like the way you think....