Page 55 of 727 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155555 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    yee haaaaaaa Doc - from one mischief maker to another -have the bestest road trip ever.............................. Do you have Mrs. Subs permission to be naughty ???? cos if you do - JUST DOOOOO EEEETTTTT
    safe travels
    G x
    Well, I am taking a cooler full of beer/guiness and a bottle of scotch I bought for Christmas.... so I may be getting in to more trouble than I bargained for!

Have a great time.

I am quite sure you can come up with some mischief along this trip...and enjoy!!
    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Well, I am taking a cooler full of beer/guiness and a bottle of scotch I bought for Christmas.... so I may be getting in to more trouble than I bargained for!
    what could go wrong? have a good time!

oh the possibilities

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

got back from my trip this morning... with very little of the beer left. Spent a good bit of time driving around Ft Benning lost.... the directions I got from Google SUCKED.... and I thought you couldn't post anything on the internet that wasn't true.... thats totally BS... lol.... Long drive. Not sure I want to get back in the car for a few days at this point. It was good to chew that fat with my son, tell stupid jokes, be obnoxious, and fortunately I didn't get any new stainless steel jewelry! yeah for not gettin locked up!
    Glad to be home so I can eat regular food.... I've been living on trail mix, granola bars, summer sausage, cheese sticks and beer for the lst 2 days..... I need a big fat juicy steak! and some water!

fortunately I didn't get any new stainless steel jewelry!
    LOL you mean handcuffs!!! first read thru i thought you were referrring to managing to dodge any drunken trips to the body piercer!!!! pleased you made it back without any interesting body piercings and i hope you are enjoying the juicy steak. i had probaby 1.5lbs of venison yesterday and not much else in prep for my vegetarian day today LOL

So glad you had a good time and managed to stay out of jail

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    LOL you mean handcuffs!!! first read thru i thought you were referrring to managing to dodge any drunken trips to the body piercer!!!! pleased you made it back without any interesting body piercings and i hope you are enjoying the juicy steak. i had probaby 1.5lbs of venison yesterday and not much else in prep for my vegetarian day today LOL
    Handcuffs are exactly what I was refering to.. I'm not really in to the body piercing thing... though I have been told I have a hole in my head!.... or was it rocks.... I can't remember which/or both....

The venison sounds delish..... vegetarian on purpose??????

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by valmason01 View Post
    So glad you had a good time and managed to stay out of jail
    Thanks... this was pretty much a speed run there and back, so there wasn't much time for trouble to present itself.... if we had satyed a few days, the story may have been entirely different! lol (though I'm not really much for rowdyness that results in jail time...)