Page 526 of 566 FirstFirst ... 26426476516524525526527528536 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 5653

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 526

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I was amazed at how calm the chickens got when they got put in the cones. It's like they were made to be eaten.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I was amazed at how calm the chickens got when they got put in the cones. It's like they were made to be eaten.
    Chickens get very "calm" when you pick them up and turn them upside down.... they sqawk like the dickens when upright, but calm down when inverted....

Not much done today..... planted the broccoli, cabbage, collards and kale.....

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Not much done today..... planted the broccoli, cabbage, collards and kale.....
    Dude, you planted things. Things that will be and are food. That is way more than many people did today.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    More productive than I've been maybe ever. (I never considered any of my jobs productive on any meaningful level.)
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Dude, you planted things. Things that will be and are food. That is way more than many people did today.
    yeah, you are right... it didn't take long, which is why I concider it "not much"..... prepping the beds for planting took a whole lot more effort than the actual planting did... besides I has no bon-bons in the fridge and I dernt like the soaps.... so I stand corrected.... fargin orthopedic shoes....
    Last edited by ssn679doc; 08-20-2014 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    More productive than I've been maybe ever. (I never considered any of my jobs productive on any meaningful level.)
    I would never consider my job as meaningfully productive... even though it is a necessary part of the company's business..... the farm, on the other hand is totally meaningful and productive...... my work life is soooo bass ackwards!

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Chickens get very "calm" when you pick them up and turn them upside down.... they sqawk like the dickens when upright, but calm down when inverted....
    What convenient acting creatures, if they knew what was coming, I doubt they'd be so convenient though....

I would never consider my job as meaningfully productive... even though it is a necessary part of the company's business..... the farm, on the other hand is totally meaningful and productive...... my work life is soooo bass ackwards!
    Alas, I suppose the unmeaningful, unproductive stuff got to be done to help pay for the meaningful, productive stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    What convenient acting creatures, if they knew what was coming, I doubt they'd be so convenient though....

Alas, I suppose the unmeaningful, unproductive stuff got to be done to help pay for the meaningful, productive stuff!
    which is probly why they have limited reasoning ability...... food isn't supposed to think.....

yup, you would be right about that.... damn shame it has to be that way.....

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    which is probly why they have limited reasoning ability...... food isn't supposed to think.....
    Nope, it's only job is taste good....

yup, you would be right about that.... damn shame it has to be that way.....
    You ain't wrong there squire....