Page 52 of 531 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 52

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    40 garden beds ?????? that is huge Doc - are you going to sell veges ?????

I actually wear thin merino gloves when I am running/walking in the cold wet etc..... They work a treat, and I also hope that you wear a hat on the old head.
    Actually, yes, the plan is to sell veggies this spring.

I usually wear gloves in cold weather and a wee hat to keep my wigwam, but for some reason today I left the gloves at home. Wore a hat though.... shoulda worn a light rain jacket as well.... I was a bbit chilly when I got home

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    yes that would be a plan. PM me bank acc details and i will send you some dough. are they mens or womens sizes or unisex? i may have to go into CRT in town and try a pair on to assess the sizes. yes it is our annivesary day. i do work's one so i still have to work today. i so hope doc is having a nice sleep dreaming of mud wrestling. it poss is more run than mud running with a bunch of chronic cardio peeps LOL
    sleping? Who's sleeping.... tiz only 2000 here... I'm up for another couple of hours. Yes, I would normaly be sleeping now, but I took next week off. I have a short trip I have to make on Tuesday, so i took the week off so I wouldn't have to break up my sleep routine too much.

I'd rather WATCH mud wrestling rather than dream about it.... or maybe jello wrasslin hmmmm

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    you should prob join in if you are going to watch LOL jelly wrestling will def be more fun than mud wrestling and much easier to hose off afterwards. almost 13:30 here. i have a skype work meeting and then i am bailing out with the kids to look at shark cages. i may see if i can acquire me a pole out of the offcuts!

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    you should prob join in if you are going to watch LOL jelly wrestling will def be more fun than mud wrestling and much easier to hose off afterwards. almost 13:30 here. i have a skype work meeting and then i am bailing out with the kids to look at shark cages. i may see if i can acquire me a pole out of the offcuts!
    That all depends on the flavor used....

Hope the meeting went well

Pole purpose?

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    the meeting was only one of our in house departmental ones. pole is for a pole. i have wanted to pole dance for ages but not stripper pole dance. more the strength/body weight stuff. i did look into classes but the you-tubes from the place put me off as it so is not the look i am going for.

the jelly i think would need to be raspberry or maybe strawberry. some kinda berry. definitely not green slime or we would need to revert to mud!

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Strawberry jelly...oh so yummy...
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

It's been raining for the last 2 days... it's windy and temps in the low 40's.... If I didn't know any better I'd swear I was in Scotland! I've been there and I find it a gorgeous country... so that isn't a slight against Scotland...

So this weekend I got all of my garden beds raked out and they are ready for planting...
    This first picture is looking south at all of the garden beds, and compost piles in between the sets of beds
    DSCN2041.jpg
    This picture is the south set of 20 beds, as you can see it is wet... and there are chicken houses in the background
    DSCN2042.jpg
    Last edited by ssn679doc; 03-25-2013 at 01:44 PM.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    I think that Joanie and I had a planned wrestling match when I come to the States in may - however I think if I remember that we decided that jelly wasn't primal - so the next best thing was the old Kentucky Jelly - thoughts ???????
    We do need to set down some ground rules thou
    1. No John Hopoati's allowed
    2. how many in the pit at once
    3. what clothes MUST be worn
    4. etc etc etc......
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    wow Doc that is one impressive wee operation. How many acres do you have ?????
    Didn't see the cave ???????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    wow Doc that is one impressive wee operation. How many acres do you have ?????
    Didn't see the cave ???????
    we own 13 acres. 5 of it is fenced for the chickens. Plan to have beef cows out there too. The hovel is on a section of @ 1/2 acre. We have fruit trees in an area about 1/2 acre.. the remainder is wooded