Page 51 of 446 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 51

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    pick me..... pick me..... I love antlers - in fact DD2 and her XBF made me a clothes peg thing for christmas out of a pair of antlers. They mounted them on wood and I hang the farm coats/hats on them in the garage - I love them !!!!!!
    so I will have any skull/antlers that are going begging !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    so I will have any skull/antlers that are going begging !!!!!!
    me too. i collect skulls of interesting creatures. it's more if it is the ROAR, the venison will be a bit rutted tasting and i am more into the meat aspect than having a trophy to mount on the wall. altho, it may be nice to have both!!!

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Florida seems so tame compared to what you two write But it is warm and sunny (finally!) and there is the ocean just a couple of hours a way.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Quote Originally Posted by valmason01 View Post
    Florida seems so tame compared to what you two write But it is warm and sunny (finally!) and there is the ocean just a couple of hours a way.
    Val - I don't think so - with those gorgeous little 'gators with their nashy little teeth !!!!!!!
    .........................at least we only have one really nasty creature that lives in NZ !!!!!!!

...small steps....

i cannot fathom the fact there are people in america who have never seen the ocean. and "just" a couple of hours away is also a very strange concept. i can walk to the ocean here. i fact, technically from a real estate pov, i am actual "waterfront". altho it isnt open ocean where i am. warm and sunny can mean lots of nasty biting bugs which we dont get here. very spoilt. they would definitely put a damper on most of my outdoor activities!

.........................at least we only have one really nasty creature that lives in NZ !!!!!!!
    LOL G!!!! we have a very nasty plant as well that very little is said about.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    LOL G!!!! we have a very nasty plant as well that very little is said about.
    Seas wrong reply - you are mean't to say
    "and what is that creature that you speak"
    and Gwamma says
    "MEN" !!!!!!!!! althou only those with SP syndrome !!!!!!!

...small steps....

It is monday today. always start the week on a high note with the wrong answer. i was also being respectful as we are in a MAN's journal if you remember G?

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Seaweed where are you from? For some reason I thought the states however it is still Sunday here. I had a moments panic when you said it was Monday What is the nasty plant? And Gwamma I was gonna ask ! We have the same creature here however. Sadly they are a world wide contagion And Florida does have its share of wild just not part of my life at the moment
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

PrimalCon New York
    we're from aotearoa. land of the long white cloud or New zealand. nasty plant is onga onga. our lovely native stinging nettle.

missed the SP syndrome comment G. in my experience, it runs alot more complicated than that. and even then, i have seen it done in a positive manner. i have also met quite a few men over 5ft 10 who have many issues. you really cant guarantee a thing. and as i get older, i realise the less i know or can even attempt to second guess.