Page 50 of 444 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 50

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I will have to take a gander at that post.....

On a totaly differnet note... went for a run today... more like a slow plod. It's about 38 degrees F and rainy/sleeting. Finished 7 miles, and my hands are frozen... and there other parts of me I can't feel yet, so a warm shower will be in order after a nice hot cuppa green tea....

Got all 40 beds in the garden raked out. Finished the last 15 this morning before the rain and run. Been a busy day and it's early afternoon.

Watched The Hobbit last night, got the DVD and had a fire in the fireplace and relaxed. The scenery is GoRGEOUS! I think a trip to NZ is now on my bucket list.....

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    I will have to take a gander at that post.....
    arrrrgggghhhhhhhhh.......(throwing rotten goose eggs)
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    40 garden beds ?????? that is huge Doc - are you going to sell veges ?????

I actually wear thin merino gloves when I am running/walking in the cold wet etc..... They work a treat, and I also hope that you wear a hat on the old head.
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    After reading all the links in Mark's post today I think we need roast goose in our mud
    i love roast goose. i have been eyeing up the canada geese around here. come duck shooting season....

i wear mountain biking gloves when i am out in the weather. i hadnt thought of merino gloves.

hiya Seas - how are you after your full busy weekend ??????
    Merino gloves are thin and of course extra warm. If they get wet they still keep my hands warm - so a very good option.
    I can get them up here quite cheaply - so if you want some..... you too Doc...........

...small steps....

heya i am good. just taking over Doc's journal here LOL was a slow weekend as the ankle was dodgy still. i did acquire a sea salmon which is marinating in the fridge atm. am gonna smoke it after my work skype meeting. public holiday here today so the kids are off school. how are you G? yes am interested in the merino gloves. and a fingerless pair.

crikey - we rape and pillage everyone elses journal - why not Docs......... especially when he is sleeping..... he has no need for it !!!!!! LOL
    Is it your anniversary day ????
    I will find some for you Seas. Do you want a pair of both ????

...small steps....

yes that would be a plan. PM me bank acc details and i will send you some dough. are they mens or womens sizes or unisex? i may have to go into CRT in town and try a pair on to assess the sizes. yes it is our annivesary day. i do work's one so i still have to work today. i so hope doc is having a nice sleep dreaming of mud wrestling. it poss is more run than mud running with a bunch of chronic cardio peeps LOL

I have huge hands and I am still small - glove size, so I will get some and send them - my treat !!!! You can bring me a slice of venison when you visit the cave !!!!!!

...small steps....

PrimalCon New York
    LOL i so will. it is almost the ROAR so i am very optimistic i will get to go out and see the deer roaring. not so fussed on antlers as you cant eat them. however, who knows. once i am there and i have THE gun, it may be all on!