Page 47 of 446 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 47

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    oh dear - sorry Doc - if you are not up for tag teaming - let us be off.................
    lol.... it's pretty pitiful that a guy has to beg to get tag teamed...

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    actually I didn't hear you begging - I thought that me and Seas were just there for you - actually I haven't asked Seas - but she has our back - with her wee gun, and motorbike, a horse somewhere in the mix, freshly made bread, a cat that kills, a skinning knife............ and naked in a kini !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who could go wrong ???????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

actually I didn't hear you begging - I thought that me and Seas were just there for you - actually I haven't asked Seas - but she has our back - with her wee gun, and motorbike, a horse somewhere in the mix, freshly made bread, a cat that kills, a skinning knife............ and naked in a kini !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who could go wrong ???????
    define wrong..... In some definitions that scenario could go right in a buncha ways! lol

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    LOL the horse really is a pony and is short, fat and spotty but dont tell her. she thinks she is a draft horse and she belongs to dd#2. i sometimes try to ride her around the backyard when no one is looking ( read dd#2 is not here LOL ) and she sorta wobbles and looks around at me with a wtf are you doing you crazy bitch expression on her face. she does bite men who pick her feet up on the ass if i dont pay attention as she doesnt like men or having her feet done. but yes. wrong is but a slip of the tongue. a mere word to play with. and what could go wrong with that scenario now we know the horse really is a pony LOL?

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    LOL the horse really is a pony and is short, fat and spotty but dont tell her. she thinks she is a draft horse and she belongs to dd#2. i sometimes try to ride her around the backyard when no one is looking ( read dd#2 is not here LOL ) and she sorta wobbles and looks around at me with a wtf are you doing you crazy bitch expression on her face. she does bite men who pick her feet up on the ass if i dont pay attention as she doesnt like men or having her feet done. but yes. wrong is but a slip of the tongue. a mere word to play with. and what could go wrong with that scenario now we know the horse really is a pony LOL?
    Good thing I don't play with ponies...... or should say play the ponies....

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Good thing I don't play with ponies...... or should say play the ponies....
    I have a horse that I sometimes play with................... OMG I so have to get some sleep.....................

...small steps....

I have a horse that I sometimes play with................... OMG I so have to get some sleep.....................
    yeah... good luck NOT having "horse" dreams after THAT comment......

nah - hes watching TV - so I can go and enjoy my Jack Reacher........................ I HAVE to go to bed - good night Doc

...small steps....

oooop.... snow flurries and wind! Thats a prescription for a good run! into the running togs I go... got to break in the new shoes!

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    oooop.... snow flurries and wind! Thats a prescription for a good run! into the running togs I go... got to break in the new shoes!
    LOL you are such a better person than I am. "Oh, the uh...wind, yeah...it might start to blow so, well, guess I can't run today." "Oh look, the wind isn't blowing...nope, can't run today." "Is the sun shining? Too hot. Can't run." "What, no sun? Too cold. Can't run." "Is it Tuesday? No? Oh, I can only run on Tuesday...well, unless it is Tuesday then it is probably too hot...."
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony