Page 39 of 579 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139539 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 39

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    hippy hoppy happy birthday Doc - hope that Guiness spice cake was the best !!!!!!!
    Hope the pressies continue to roll in

and the garden sounds like magic !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Hippo birdie two ewe!
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Happy Birthday to our favorite Sailor Boy!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Thanks to all of you that stopped by and left birthday notes. I appreciate it.

Monday:

I'm not sure what is on the calendar for today for exercise. I think its pushups and leg raises. So, thats what I plan to do. Since I gaffed off exercise last week, I can't really afford to blow off a 2nd week....

My cousin flew in from Dallas Sunday night. It's good to have family in for a visit. she will be in town until Wednesday, so i will get to visit for a bit.... but she spends most of the visit time with the wife because of my work schedule. She likes me better though, and who could blame her! She brought a friend with her, a middle school history teacher. They are going up to Colonial Williamsburg and maybe up to Yorktown to do some sightseeing.

Diet: Time to get back on the Primal bus.....

B: BAS, grilled chicken breast

L: BAS, meat loaf

D: grilled chicken breast, paleo chocolate cheesecake

The Guiness spice cake was pretty tasty..... not entirely primal, as it has brown sugar and flour in it... But it also has prunes, raisins and dates, walnuts, with molasses, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg.... and would be awesome with a hot cup of coffee and some whiped cream..... I will probably take the rest in to work and share with the folks that work for me.

The chocolate cheesecake, on the other hand, stays at home! According to the wife, it is totally paleo. Splenda as the sweetner, the crust is almond flour and crushed pecans, and it has a dark chocolate topping..... My cousin and her friend had some, and they thought it was pretty good... and I had some with breakfast. yum!

sounds like you had a wonderful birthday - fantastic - hope that you are not on night shift tonight - so you can have a glorious sleepin after a glorious celebration

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    sounds like you had a wonderful birthday - fantastic - hope that you are not on night shift tonight - so you can have a glorious sleepin after a glorious celebration
    yes night shiftin.... crappy sleep yesterday so i will be good and tired come beddy-bye time....

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Wow, go technology. my birthday wish for you never went through.
    Hippo birdies two ewes and mini moa!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Wow, go technology. my birthday wish for you never went through.
    Hippo birdies two ewes and mini moa!
    chanks!

Monday:

Slept for crap Sunday afternoon/night. Got home after struggling to stay awake at work (difficult, even during the day... damn near impossible at 3AM...) got home to find wife at home... she took the day off.... ohh lucky me! Of course she has the "Honey Do" list from he11 waiting for me, currently in 3 volumes and growing. She wants to weed the garden, cut back the roses, fertilize the yard, do a little sewing yadda, yadda, yadda.... I get tired just reading her frikin list! I have my own agenda.... it's gorgeous day, temps in the 60's very little wind.... I'm thinkin it's a great day break out the ol hammock, drink some frosty fermented beverages and lie in the sun...... Guess who won.... yeah, not moi.
    I had a bunch of gardening stuff I needed to do instead, so I didn't get any relaxing sun with a frosty barley pop. No, I got pulling weeds, harvesting and cleaning turnips, emptying compost bins, laying out garden beds, tilling said garden beds, starting tomato seeds and a couple of things I can't remember..... CRS strikes again.... A busy day, and I was already tired... by the time it was done, I was exhausted. I et my rabbit food and chicken breast and went to bed....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    moa!
    Naiad - that my darling wee thing is a flightless EXTINCT New Zealand bird !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....