Page 38 of 502 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 38

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Yes... and I just had a burger....
    Oh, I see, rub it in.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Oh, I see, rub it in.
    OK... and later this afternoon i will have ANOTHER one!

hey, I've been up since 9pm last night, and won't go to bed until 7 tonight.... cut me a break! lol

OK... and later this afternoon i will have ANOTHER one!

hey, I've been up since 9pm last night, and won't go to bed until 7 tonight.... cut me a break! lol
    Oh, I'll cut you alright...

a break I mean
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Oh, I'll cut you alright...

a break I mean
    I used to work at a school, and one of the instructors was a Puerto Rican ex-Army dental tech that would come up to me and "Mess with me, and I'll cut you!" pointing her finger at me and make a funny face... OK.. you had to be there... but it was funny as hell..

I used to work at a school, and one of the instructors was a Puerto Rican ex-Army dental tech that would come up to me and "Mess with me, and I'll cut you!" pointing her finger at me and make a funny face... OK.. you had to be there... but it was funny as hell..
    That does sound amusing. Did you respond with, "Lighten up Francis"?

That does sound amusing. Did you respond with, "Lighten up Francis"?
    lol... I don't remember but that would have been a great response!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    hiya Doc - how are you and Mrs. Sub ??????

I hope that you are having the bestest weekend.

be good - or not !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    hiya Doc - how are you and Mrs. Sub ??????

I hope that you are having the bestest weekend.

be good - or not !!!!!!!
    I'm glad you left me an opening in there for some fun..... Hope your weekend is a good one as well!

Sunday: It has been a gorgeous weekend... for a frikin change! Ground is still really soggy from all the rain we have had this year. Temps have been in the 50s during the day, today it is supposed to get up to 60... Got some tilling done in the garden. Yes, I had to take the new tiller apart to get the new belt on, got everything put back together( with no spare parts!) and I finished tilling the 8 beds I will be planting in peas. I will put in 2 beds of peas today, 2 more next weekend, 2 more the weekend after that, and a bed of Sugar Pod Peas for stir fry etc....
    I am starting my bell peppers and tomato seeds today, along with some basil and corriander, lettuce, spinach, kale, pak choy, chineese cabbage, green cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, red cabbage. Yeah, I have a big garden, nearly a 1/4 acre. To go with all of that I have 2 40' beds of blackberries and 2 40' beds of raspberries, 4 peach trees (which are in bloom), 6 apple trees, a couple of plum trees, and 3 pear trees. I have built some raised beds in between the fruit trees to put herbs in. we grow sage, rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil... All of the standards.
    So, I will have a busy day today.... so I must up off of it and get on with it....

diet and exercise: diet has been a see-food diet, exercise has been non-existent. I will consider this week part of my "20%".... wife is making a guiness spice cake later today..... this may be more like a "40%" week! mmmmmm guiness!

OK.. in exercise news: Today I did a Marine Corps Physical fitness Test, as a birthday present for myself.... yeah most folks party, I exercise... how messed up is that! lol Anyway, I got 3 pull ups, 65 crunches and a 3 mile run in 32:06 which means I passed all 3 parts of the test! Yea! Now I get to celebrate my birthday with a Guiness spice cake .... hell no it isn't primal, and I don't give a flying squirrels nuts either! lol..... it's my 20%!