Page 35 of 566 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135535 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 5653

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 35

  1. #341
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,962
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    can't say that I have tasted that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    what age is the wee grandson? and only the one ?????
    the wee grandson just turned 5 yesterday. he is one of 2 grandsons, and one of the youngest of 4 grandkids

  2. #342
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    the wee grandson just turned 5 yesterday. he is one of 2 grandsons, and one of the youngest of 4 grandkids
    isn't it THE best time in your life !!!!!!
    We have two little Grandsons (3.5 and nearly 2). Lost our own wee boys (5 premature children), so its nice to have a couple of wee men. Actually we never thought we would get these two, as First had cervical cancer at 17 years old. 10 procedures later, no cervix ( only the os or whatever its called), told she would be infertile and wham.................... 2 of the wee fellas - so Gwamma is truely blessed !
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  3. #343
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,962
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    isn't it THE best time in your life !!!!!!
    We have two little Grandsons (3.5 and nearly 2). Lost our own wee boys (5 premature children), so its nice to have a couple of wee men. Actually we never thought we would get these two, as First had cervical cancer at 17 years old. 10 procedures later, no cervix ( only the os or whatever its called), told she would be infertile and wham.................... 2 of the wee fellas - so Gwamma is truely blessed !
    yes it is... it doesn't hurt that wee grand think I am the bomb.....

    Sorry to hear of your losses.. and from that story, you are indeed blessed. Yes, the opening is called the os, which is latin I believe

  4. #344
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,184
    we go through these things in life Doc - and apparently they make us stronger ?????
    Anyway we are very lucky to have our three daughters, and two little grandbabies.
    Are yours close by ???? Its so nice to be able to have a weeny bit of influence in their lives..........
    I think that as grand parents we don't stress quite the same things that we did as parents, and perhaps we know which battles to pick !!!!!
    Anyway Gwamma is getting very deep tonight. Best head off to bed and sleep on it !!!!!!!!! I can dream about all the veges that i is gwanna grow - come winter !!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  5. #345
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,962
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    we go through these things in life Doc - and apparently they make us stronger ?????
    Anyway we are very lucky to have our three daughters, and two little grandbabies.
    Are yours close by ???? Its so nice to be able to have a weeny bit of influence in their lives..........
    I think that as grand parents we don't stress quite the same things that we did as parents, and perhaps we know which battles to pick !!!!!
    Anyway Gwamma is getting very deep tonight. Best head off to bed and sleep on it !!!!!!!!! I can dream about all the veges that i is gwanna grow - come winter !!!!!!!!!!
    This is true, but there are some thing parent just shouldn't have to do... additional strength or not....

    1/2 of the grands are close by the rest are in Georgia and Texas.

    Yup... I like to get the local two all jacked up on sugar and send them back home to their parents.... gets the parents back for being such snots as children....

    Enjoy your sleep! Veggis aren't the kinds of things I dream about... but what ever blows air up your skirt...

  6. #346
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post

    Yup... I like to get the local two all jacked up on sugar and send them back home to their parents.... gets the parents back for being such snots as children....
    ...
    this is one of the fun things about being a grandparent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    and air blown up skirts ??????? Gwamma blushes ever so slightly.................

    good night Gaggag Sub
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  7. #347
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,962
    Tuesday:

    A "rest day", but since I blew off my squats yesterday, I was planning to do them today.... but life had other plans.... I wanted to try out my new tiller, so I put oil and fuel in it and off I go... till up 2 beds, and am about 2/3rds throgh the 3rd bed and I hear a snap and the tines stop moving and the wheels stop pulling..... I took the safety guard off and I broke the drive belt...... now to change the belts, you pretty much have to take the frickin thing apart to be able to get the drive belt over the drive pulley since there is no room betwen the tiller frame and the drive pulley to put it on.... The tiller went back in to the shed to be worked on Wednesday since it will be wet, rainy/snowy and not a tilling day anyway..... A little frustrated? eh... yup.... May call the manufacturer and gripe at them about the pissy design... frikin engineers! The end result is that the squats didn't get done Tuesday.... Maybe I will do them at work.... It's not like I actually WORK at work...

    Diet:

    B: shredded chicken and monterey Jack omlette

    L: BAS, polish sausage

    D: BAS, grilled burger

    Oh, yeah... tried out the new grill..... it's one of those "infrared" grills..... yeah, this is gonna have a learning curve to it! No cinder-burgers, but the infrared grill don't seem to like cooking frozen burger patties.... who knew! Guess Ihave to thaw the chicken out before I cook it later this week...... My cuz from Dallas is coming to town, so I will grill up a big mess o chicken breast, since she is bringing a friend with her.... I guess I have to be on my best behavior.... NOT!

  8. #348
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    It's not like I actually WORK at work...


    I guess I have to be on my best behavior.... NOT!
    ah hello Doc - ya know - if you was checkin out the boils on my bum, and I was payin for said boils - I would actually want you to WORK for that .02 cents worth of advice - *sheeesh*

    and please do -not be on your best behaviour !!!!!!!!! best behaviour is for peopple who need to get a life !!!!!!!!!

    crikey - did I just say that !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  9. #349
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,962
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    ah hello Doc - ya know - if you was checkin out the boils on my bum, and I was payin for said boils - I would actually want you to WORK for that .02 cents worth of advice - *sheeesh*

    and please do -not be on your best behaviour !!!!!!!!! best behaviour is for peopple who need to get a life !!!!!!!!!

    crikey - did I just say that !!!!!!!
    yeah, I'm not sure I want to work on your bum boils..... I've done that before... The part that was impressive is the volume of stuff that came out of them, and the odor that was associated with said expressed fluid.... enough to gag a maggot.... and NOW lets have LUNCH! lol

    I ALWAYS behave, and as I often point out to my wife, BAD is behavior.... just like I have always been in shape... ROUND is a shape!

  10. #350
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,184
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    just like I have always been in shape...
    Dr Sub - Gwamma will smack your butt - you look amazing in those photies of old ............... remember that time ........ I'll show you mine if you show me yours ?????
    Canio was involved..... I think Pebbles might have had a wee bit to do with it, even Crabbs gave a wee back view - so don't go doing the old negetive thing on this here old gwamma KENNY - cos I know better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •