Page 324 of 585 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374424 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 5844

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 324

  1. #3231
    seaweed's Avatar
    seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,334
    I have some fushia tights.... would that be acceptable? lol
    i found it! you definitely said "pink" unless it is some nuance of the spoken american english language that is lost on me!!! we could get another panty hose pic. how good would that be?! it is friday after all tomorrow so we need cheering up to get us thru the day. it has been a long week

  2. #3232
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,151
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i found it! you definitely said "pink" unless it is some nuance of the spoken american english language that is lost on me!!! we could get another panty hose pic. how good would that be?! it is friday after all tomorrow so we need cheering up to get us thru the day. it has been a long week
    you are right.. I do have fuschia/pink tights.... I guess a picture of a fat guy in pink pantyhose does have a fairly high entertainment value... if you consider laughing your azz off high entertainment...

  3. #3233
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,236
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Well, I log off to go to sleep and look what happens!
    You can't turn yer back for a minute around here....

    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Thanks. Squats and long runs do wonders for the butt and legs...
    Squats, long runs and pain, you forgot the pain!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    you are right.. I do have fuschia/pink tights.... I guess a picture of a fat guy in pink pantyhose does have a fairly high entertainment value... if you consider laughing your azz off high entertainment...
    Lol, your not wrong, hope they're not like these squire....

    I was digging the bracers meself, I've always wanted a bona fide trouser/bracers set.

  4. #3234
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    yes yes yes yes yes yes yes DOC - just DOOOOOO EEEEEETTTTTTT
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  5. #3235
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    You can't turn yer back for a minute around here....



    Squats, long runs and pain, you forgot the pain!!



    Lol, your not wrong, hope they're not like these squire....

    I was digging the bracers meself, I've always wanted a bona fide trouser/bracers set.
    no black stripes.... solid fuschia...

    I normally don't wear suits, but I like that one... the braces are a nice touch...

  6. #3236
    seaweed's Avatar
    seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,334
    Lol, your not wrong, hope they're not like these squire....
    i have owned blue stripey stockings like that in the distant past!

  7. #3237
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,151
    Today was an errand day.... Th wife wants to do some holiday baking this weekend.... so I went out and procured all the materials for her to accomplish said dirty deed... though it wasn't exactly dirt cheap... We are heading out to my Mom's house on Monday, so I picked up travel friendly foods.... most of which are not primal friendly, but some are. I did get a big bag of jerky for me. The wife won't eat it cuz it's too hard to chew... and then there is the sumer sausage, which is primal-ish.... I will have to bring along the Old Croc cheese I got the last time I did the grocery shopping...

    While I was out I stopped at the library for some books on CD to listen to on the trip... We live in a small town, so the library is small and their selection is not all that great... I did find a WEB Griffith book on Korea, and a Jeff Shaara book on the Revolutionary War. I listened to one of the CDs of the Griffith book, and I like it, but it's about the Marine Corps.. of course I like it.. Not sure how enthused the wife will be... but, in my defense, the selections available weren't all that great.... or extensive... They had lots of Nora Roberts... eh No thanks...

    As I mentioned, we will be heading South.... deeeeeeep South on Monday... Going to LA.. Lower Alabama... about a 16 or 17 hour drive..... I used to make the trip in one shot back in my significantly less intelligent and younger days.... Now we will stop about 1/2 way, and on Tuesday stop to visit one of the daughters for a bit then finish the drive to my Mom's..... My Mom has nooooo clue about PB, so this will be an non-primal visit, though I will do my best to eat as primally as I can.... She is a great cook, so I know I will be well fed.... (and she makes marshmallow cream fudge, which the "I wanna be a diabetic" side of me LOVES!).... We haven't been down in a while, several years now, so we are making the trek down..... It will be a good trip.

  8. #3238
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,236
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i have owned blue stripey stockings like that in the distant past!
    Any pictorial evidence of that....

    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Today was an errand day.... Th wife wants to do some holiday baking this weekend.... so I went out and procured all the materials for her to accomplish said dirty deed... though it wasn't exactly dirt cheap... We are heading out to my Mom's house on Monday, so I picked up travel friendly foods.... most of which are not primal friendly, but some are. I did get a big bag of jerky for me. The wife won't eat it cuz it's too hard to chew... and then there is the sumer sausage, which is primal-ish.... I will have to bring along the Old Croc cheese I got the last time I did the grocery shopping...

    While I was out I stopped at the library for some books on CD to listen to on the trip... We live in a small town, so the library is small and their selection is not all that great... I did find a WEB Griffith book on Korea, and a Jeff Shaara book on the Revolutionary War. I listened to one of the CDs of the Griffith book, and I like it, but it's about the Marine Corps.. of course I like it.. Not sure how enthused the wife will be... but, in my defense, the selections available weren't all that great.... or extensive... They had lots of Nora Roberts... eh No thanks...

    As I mentioned, we will be heading South.... deeeeeeep South on Monday... Going to LA.. Lower Alabama... about a 16 or 17 hour drive..... I used to make the trip in one shot back in my significantly less intelligent and younger days.... Now we will stop about 1/2 way, and on Tuesday stop to visit one of the daughters for a bit then finish the drive to my Mom's..... My Mom has nooooo clue about PB, so this will be an non-primal visit, though I will do my best to eat as primally as I can.... She is a great cook, so I know I will be well fed.... (and she makes marshmallow cream fudge, which the "I wanna be a diabetic" side of me LOVES!).... We haven't been down in a while, several years now, so we are making the trek down..... It will be a good trip.
    17 hours, jeez you could drive the length of the UK in less than that!

    You got to make sacrifices when visiting the oldies and the youngies I s'pose, I be an orphan now, so would love to able to make they sacrifices!

    Had to goggle Nora Roberts, I reckons the telephone directory would be a better read....

    Sounds like a well planned trip, I'm sure you'll have a grand time, apart from the drive....
    Last edited by Dhansakdave; 11-22-2013 at 02:06 AM.

  9. #3239
    seaweed's Avatar
    seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,334
    Any pictorial evidence of that....
    no as it was years ago when i was poor and not very electronic. probably looked like a blondey red haired tattooed version of winnie the witch without the hook nose or the silly hat, if you can picture that LOL and they were stockings not tights.

    a trip to the deep south sounds pretty good. i am sure you will enjoy it heaps. gumbos, heaps of bourbon and marshmallow cream fudge? what could go primally wrong? 20% is it not?

  10. #3240
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,236
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    no as it was years ago when i was poor and not very electronic. probably looked like a blondey red haired tattooed version of winnie the witch without the hook nose or the silly hat, if you can picture that LOL and they were stockings not tights.

    a trip to the deep south sounds pretty good. i am sure you will enjoy it heaps. gumbos, heaps of bourbon and marshmallow cream fudge? what could go primally wrong? 20% is it not?
    Darn it....I agrees, that sounds pretty good to me!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •