Page 32 of 584 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132532 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 32

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    my lilly white backside!
    Pickies please................................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Had to add, that I love a good pull up as well! if you ever do the Enter the Kettlebell stuff, it works out you do 75 pull ups when you do the heavy day, if you choose to alternate the press and pull up of course, that makes you know you're alive, I can tell ee!

You'll get there, once you've cracked one, the backs broken, no pun intended! Keep at it.

Cheers

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Pickies please................................
    You ARE a glutton for punishment! lol

Wednesday:

So far this week feels like a dietary disaster. Looking at the macros, it actually may not be all that bad, but it feels like I am blowing it big time, which is making me feel frustrated. I am trying to keep my calories at or below 1500 per day, and every day this week I have exceed that goal. Monday, over by 96, Tuesday over by 124, Wednesday over by 918. Today is looking grim too. I feel hungry, but not the "my stomach thinks my throats been cut cuz its empty" hungry, more of a "I'm freakin bored, lets eat" kind of hungry. Which for me, is the most dangerous kind because I end up eating a little bit of ALOT of crap. Like grazing at the crappy-food-bar buffet kind of eating.
    Part of my frustration is related to the scale. My weight hasn't moved since early January. I know that I have lost body fat because I can see more veins in my arms and legs now than I have in recent past. To the point that my wife, being the aggressive (read that assertive, outgoing) nurse that she is comes up to me tonight before I head off to work and starts poking at the veins in my forearm like she wants to start and IV, and says she hasn't seen my veins like this in years (in a playful manner) So, I played along and dropped my pants and showed her another vein she hasn't seen in years..... on the back of my knee....... you folks have dirty minds!

Anyway, I feel frustrated... and didn't do my exercise for Wednesday because I was in a pissy mood. See above rant for details.

Diet:

B: scrambled eggs, sausage patty, cheese slice, coffe with heavy cream

L: BAS, scrambled eggs, sausage patty, cheese

D: anything I could get my hands on.... Atkins snack bars, peanuts, walnuts

F:198g (71%) C:85g (14%) P:85g (15%)

Total calories:2418

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    - you and Mrs Sub are just naughty.................. showing off veins and such.... tsk tsk tsk
    ............... just get down and dirty man - before you head off to work - sssshhhhheeeeesssshhhhhh

but seriously - don't stress - it will happen - we will all become skinny minnys and wonder what all the fuss was about ............................... actually - you already look like a skinny minny - so not sure what the fuss IS ABOUT DOC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    tis me that still needs to lose .................. 20 bloody kgs !!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    - you and Mrs Sub are just naughty.................. showing off veins and such.... tsk tsk tsk
    ............... just get down and dirty man - before you head off to work - sssshhhhheeeeesssshhhhhh

but seriously - don't stress - it will happen - we will all become skinny minnys and wonder what all the fuss was about ............................... actually - you already look like a skinny minny - so not sure what the fuss IS ABOUT DOC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    tis me that still needs to lose .................. 20 bloody kgs !!!!!!!!!!
    From the pickies I have seen you have no 20kg to lose! Wanna lose 20kg? Take off your concrete sneakers! lol

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Oh that scale...Seriously, do you measure those fabulously veiny body parts? With all the working out you are doing, you are building muscle as fast as you lose fat. Maybe you should get yourself a BF measurement tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Oh that scale...Seriously, do you measure those fabulously veiny body parts? With all the working out you are doing, you are building muscle as fast as you lose fat. Maybe you should get yourself a BF measurement tool.
    lol... I'm not so sure of the fabulousness of my veiny parts... but it seems that I am losing fat from the extremities inward, so my arms and legs are getting "thinner" but my abdomen is getting thinner at a much slower rate... proportionately speaking.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Well, I would love for my husband to show me some new veiny parts.

Why not get out the tape measure today, get some base measurements and then re measure once a week or month.

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Okay then, I am going to formally request that no pictures or pickies of any measuring of veiny parts show up here without the appropriate "CANIO Stay the Frack Out!" warning.