Page 318 of 584 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368418 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 5837

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 318

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    hhhhmmmmm whippets?????????????????????? i does not frink so boyz............
    DD when are you going to have your own little journal ??????????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Would be kinda like a hamster on an exercise wheel.... runnin you azz off not going anywhere.....
    there are corners on the block around here like that. the wind funnels across a couple of the valleys and off the ocean and excelerates and you come around the corner and bam! i feel more like the bionic woman running in slow motion than a hamster tho lol i have also been picked up and blown a few feet before when i have had one of my wind proof hunting jackets on. and yes. not a whippet here either!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Friday: Ran 5 miles. It was alittle cool, but not bad. I wore a new set of tights, and boy are they warm! It almost makes me look forward to running in winter.. I made a Thai ginger chicken soup. The last tie we bought groceries I saw a Thai ginger infused chicken broth, so I picked some up. To make the soup browned some onion and garlic, added the broth and soe grilled chicken breast, and threw in some kale and swiss chard to increase the veg factor..... It was really tasty... then I read the ingredients in the broth... somewhere in the list arre both sugar and wheat.... so I will probably make this again from scratch instead of a pre-made broth...

Saturday, had the youngest grandson out for the night. He's a cute little bugger.. and loves to jump.... nothing like having a 9 month old hop up and down on your crotch....... he's gonna have some serious legs! Starting his squats early....

Sunday: Ran 8 miles.... a little faster than I do my long runs. Legs feel tired, but not sore at all... It was in the mid 60's when I started, and nearly 70 when I finished.... Later on I finished mulching the wife's flower beds..... one thing to line of the "Honey Do" list...... The wife started some of her holiday baking.... she made 3 different kind of biscotti Almond, coffe chocolate chip and gingerbread..... the last is my fave... fortunately she is mailing most of this out to her mom.... and the rest will go in the freezer to take to my mom at Thanksgiving....

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    hhhhmmmmm whippets?????????????????????? i does not frink so boyz............
    DD when are you going to have your own little journal ??????????
    You does fink right....My lifes too mundane for me own journal, well I think it is anyway!!

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    there are corners on the block around here like that. the wind funnels across a couple of the valleys and off the ocean and excelerates and you come around the corner and bam! i feel more like the bionic woman running in slow motion than a hamster tho lol i have also been picked up and blown a few feet before when i have had one of my wind proof hunting jackets on. and yes. not a whippet here either!
    Been there a few times, never been blown over though, and never heard that funny bionic noise....

Doc, does that 'honey do' list ever get any smaller?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    You does fink right....My lifes too mundane for me own journal, well I think it is anyway!!

Been there a few times, never been blown over though, and never heard that funny bionic noise....

Doc, does that 'honey do' list ever get any smaller?!
    uhhhhm no... It's in 3 volumes at present....

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    uhhhhm no... It's in 3 volumes at present....
    Lol, didn't think so, makes 'War & Peace' look like easy reading, I takes it....

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Lol, didn't think so, makes 'War & Peace' look like easy reading, I takes it....
    W&P would be a comic book in comparison....

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Awww. What a good husband. And you ran 8 miles too. Amazing.

PS I think I'd like to see those "tights"

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Awww. What a good husband. And you ran 8 miles too. Amazing.

PS I think I'd like to see those "tights"
    I have some fushia tights.... would that be acceptable? lol

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by pebbles67 View Post
    i think i'd like to see those "tights"
    +1

:-)