Page 315 of 584 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 5837

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 315

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Apa lo gees, had to go MIA today (and tomorrow) due to work commitments.....Seeing a chum to tonight for a scoop sir, I too shall hoist a beaker!

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I hold a bit of a torch for you...
    ...And DD.
    *swoon*
    A girl can dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    ok..damit, now I'm blushing....
    Got to admit, had a bit of a reddening....

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Gwamma, next time you get a lamb, you must name it something like Burgers (I do love me a lamb burger with feta cheese and tzaziki sauce).

Good morning Doc and all.
    Lol, great name, there's also kleftiko....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Apa lo gees, had to go MIA today (and tomorrow) due to work commitments.....Seeing a chum to tonight for a scoop sir, I too shall hoist a beaker!

Lol, great name, there's also kleftiko....
    Appreciate the hoisting! Enjoy!

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Appreciate the hoisting! Enjoy!
    I rather appreciate the reddening
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I rather appreciate the reddening
    lol...

Was watching The Cooking Channel today as it was raining and not fit for outdoor activity... and I watched one of my fave shows... not anything the least bit primal, and I don't really try to figure out how to "convert" the recipes, I just enjoy good food... though, I must admit some of the terminology is different than I am used to. Today's epidose was a sausage and lentils dish, which was followed by a bread pudding. Being the carnivore that I am, the sausages looked very appealing, and I do like lentils. I like many legumes, they just don't like me back.... in my case they truly are the musical fruit...

I was intrugued by the bread pudding as well... It was here that some of the ingredients were "different". "Brown bread" in my mind is pumpernikle or the like, though it looked like a regular whole wheat bread... the "Double cream" must be something akin to a heavy whipping cream.... Like I said, I found it interesting...

Am almost through "The Tudors". Have gotten to Elisabeth 1, which was the reason I bought the book in the first place.. Very interesting period in history... Sometimes I do find it difficult to read history without reading it through the bias of modern sensibilities, and passing moral judgement on the subject of the history..... Viewing the past through the lens of today's sense of freedom and liberty can skew your opinion a good deal..... What we consider "normal" today could very well have cost your life 300 years ago. It makes me wonder what people 300 years in the future will think about us.... Medicaly speaking, technology will have advanced to such a state that what we consider life saving today will be considered barbaric butchery in the future.... Ethics will have evolved as well. What is shocking to us today will probably be unnoticed in the future.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    It makes me wonder what people 300 years in the future will think about us.... Medicaly speaking, technology will have advanced to such a state that what we consider life saving today will be considered barbaric butchery in the future.... Ethics will have evolved as well. What is shocking to us today will probably be unnoticed in the future.
    I sometimes wonder about this too - what are we doing that our grandchildren will one day be horrified by??

Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    I sometimes wonder about this too - what are we doing that our grandchildren will one day be horrified by??
    Facebook......

Annieh is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    lol
    I have put things on Facebook that make my kids cringe/face-palm.... why wait to embarrass the grands.... I guess, in some ways I'm an over-achiever! lol

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Facebook......
    *chuckle*
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.