Page 31 of 578 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131531 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 31

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ok.. pull ups piss me right the f*&k off! I swear to all that is holy and most things that aren't I am gonna do a F'N pull up before this week is out! I swear they must give those jarheads levetation shoes or some shit for their PT tests... we mere mortals get to wear concrete sneakers! frickin...frackin.. futzelnuttin dirtsucking scum... deep breath..... exhale sloooooooowly..... I need a beer dammmmmmmit

canio6 Guest
    See, that is odd. I love pullups. I can't do any, but in theory they are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    See, that is odd. I love pullups. I can't do any, but in theory they are awesome.
    well, in that regard... they are much like work... it fascinates me... I can sit and look at it for hours! So I would have to agree with you. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Ok.. pull ups piss me right the f*&k off! I swear to all that is holy and most things that aren't I am gonna do a F'N pull up before this week is out! I swear they must give those jarheads levetation shoes or some shit for their PT tests... we mere mortals get to wear concrete sneakers! frickin...frackin.. futzelnuttin dirtsucking scum... deep breath..... exhale sloooooooowly..... I need a beer dammmmmmmit
    We should call this The Pull-up Song...
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I thyoroughly enjoy pull ups, so long as someone else is doing them. (Preferably Geek, in very little clothing.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I thyoroughly enjoy pull ups, so long as someone else is doing them. (Preferably Geek, in very little clothing.)
    ok... TMI thing going on here..... lol loin cloth perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    We should call this The Pull-up Song...
    yeah, but it has an irregular beat that you can't dance to...... I give it a 5 Dick (Clark)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    What he wears is up to him. Just so long as I get to watch.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    What he wears is up to him. Just so long as I get to watch.
    Was just trying to keep it clean... this is a family show after all......

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Tuesday: Supposed to be a rest day, but I was a lazy SOB yesterday and put off for tomorrow what I should have done yesterday...

Started a new progression of push ups today. Now working on 1/2 push ups. Completed 3 sets of 12 without much difficulty, so next time I will do 15 and try to progress by adding 5 reps each week.

The leg raise was supposed to be bent leg raises, but I did a 2 minute max effort test instead. Did enough to pass the Marine PT test. Next time it will be leg raises.

Diet:

B: Mexican pulled pork and goat cheese omlette

L: BAS, carnitas (mexican pulled pork)

D: Scrambled eggs parmesan... I knew I would find a use for that marinara sauce..

S: Atkins caramel chocolate nut roll (probably won't repeat that performance)

F: 112g (60%) c:57g (14%) P:109g (26%) Macros are off a little, but not nearly as bad as yesterday!

total calories: 1624