Page 30 of 584 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130530 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 30

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Just signed up for a 5K road race to benefit the wounded warrior project. Maybe I can find a mud race later this summer!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Just signed up for a 5K road race to benefit the wounded warrior project. Maybe I can find a mud race later this summer!
    Very nice. Take pictures.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Alright Gwamma, tell us how you are (in)famous...Inquiring minds want to know.
    I did mean literally in my own back yard !!!!!!! Everyone loves me down on the farm let.
    The sheep come running when I am around, the cats are always vying for my attention, the baby goat - well he just loves me, the dog worships the ground that I walk upon - so famous is the word.
    If you ask anyone around these parts if they know Gwamma - they will say - HELL YEAH!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Monday:

Put off my push ups and leg raises til tomorrow... cuz I'm a lazy SOB.... Made a marinara sauce and added some fresh pork sweet italian sausage. Ate a nice bowl with some fresh mozzarella cheese.... holysmokes that blew out my carb macros for today... I had no idea that tomato sauce had so many carbs.... shulda thunk it throo. Oh well. there is always tomorrow.

F: 110g (60%) C: 88g (21%) P:80g (19%)

canio6 Guest
    Yeah, tomatoes are carby little bastages. That said, marinara and sausage sound pretty freaking worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yeah, tomatoes are carby little bastages. That said, marinara and sausage sound pretty freaking worth it.
    oh, I'm no crying over it! lol I did without the pasta..... a sacrifice had to be made somewhere!

canio6 Guest
    oh, I'm no crying over it! lol I did without the pasta..... a sacrifice had to be made somewhere!
    Agreed, plus pasta is really nothing but a sauce delivery system anyway. Spoons work just as well, though sausage is a better mode of transport I am sure.

Agreed, plus pasta is really nothing but a sauce delivery system anyway. Spoons work just as well, though sausage is a better mode of transport I am sure.
    and I have discovered mozorella is a pretty good sytem as well...... small cubes increase the surfac area to carry marinara on...

canio6 Guest
    and I have discovered mozorella is a pretty good sytem as well...... small cubes increase the surfac area to carry marinara on...
    True, but I can eat cheese by the cubic ton so all it really does is increase my surface area.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    True, but I can eat cheese by the cubic ton so all it really does is increase my surface area.
    Roger that! Read you 5 by 5.

On a different note... just did my first set of crunches as a pre-PT test test... the goal is to do more than 40 crunches in 2 minutes. Goal accomplished... 45 done. So, I can do enough crunches to pass a Marine Corps PT test that I will give myself in 2 weeks..... I know I can do the run... the freakin pull ups are gonna kick my lilly white backside!