Page 29 of 507 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 29

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    oh Mrs Sub - send her over to mine..... I will learn her !!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    oh Mrs Sub - send her over to mine..... I will learn her !!!!!!!!
    lol... She likes it where she is.... even though I am a sarcastic, uncouth, loudmouthed bumpkin... she thinks I'm the cat's meow... She has an apointment with the psychiatrist on Monday...

oooohhhhh psychiatrists - they are good for a laugh !!!!!!!
    cancel that - send her to the hairdresser instead - us girls LOVE going to the hairdressers - in fact ALL the worlds problems are solved at the salon !!!!!
    Just DDDDDooooo EEEEEEEETTTTTTTT

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    oooohhhhh psychiatrists - they are good for a laugh !!!!!!!
    cancel that - send her to the hairdresser instead - us girls LOVE going to the hairdressers - in fact ALL the worlds problems are solved at the salon !!!!!
    Just DDDDDooooo EEEEEEEETTTTTTTT
    I think she prefers to do the manicure/pedicure/eyebrow plucking to a hair salon.... but it amounts to the same thing. I go to the shooting range to vent.... fortunately I built one on the farm, so I doesn't has to travel far...

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    After moving here to gun country, my formerly "guns are the devil" husband now sometimes ASKS the neighbor buddy if he can't go over to his place and shoot something almost-illegal at water-filled soda cans. Although, now that I think of it, we still do not own one ourselves, so I suppose he hasn't gone to hell in a hand basket yet...
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Well, the carnits were consumed for dinner..... holy guacamole! Those things are chock fuuuuullllllll of fatty porrky goodness.... there is no freakin way I could be an orthodox Jew or muslim....
    They are so good, I am having them with scrambled eggs for breakfast... and coffee w/ heavy cream and a cup of chicken bone broth. Life is rainy, but good.
    Gonna be an inside day today because of the wet weather. I have greenhouse stuff to do and some seeds to be started, so I won't be sitting on my duff all day. Maybe later I will watch the Russel Crowe version of Robin Hood....
    Yesterday I ran across a podcast by Relentless Roger and the Paleo Doctor on Itunes.... interesting... subscribed.
    Also subscribed to PodRunner. they have podcasts of music at specific beats per minute to listen to while you run. I am looking to increase my pace, and I want to see if this helps me with my speed. It won't do much for my long slow run, but on my faster days it may help.... They have a bunch of different ones. There is a Couch to 5k podcast as well..... Gotta love technology!

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    After moving here to gun country, my formerly "guns are the devil" husband now sometimes ASKS the neighbor buddy if he can't go over to his place and shoot something almost-illegal at water-filled soda cans. Although, now that I think of it, we still do not own one ourselves, so I suppose he hasn't gone to hell in a hand basket yet...
    Well, I can tell ya that that particular level of hell is a fun one! Expensive, but fun.... Ammo ain't cheap these days, and wid thu gubmint buying up billions of rounds, demand is high so the price is going to go up even more....

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Russel Crowe
    another New Zealand Born famous person. You are getting a few of us on here now doc. ......... you may not know it but this old Gwamma is actually famous in her own back yard !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not sure what for - but famous she is and famous she will stay.......
    just like Russell Crowe (whispers quietly)

...small steps....

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Alright Gwamma, tell us how you are (in)famous...Inquiring minds want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Alright Gwamma, tell us how you are (in)famous...Inquiring minds want to know.
    Yes, do tell Gwamma!