Page 28 of 526 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 28

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    muscles, yo

Last edited by bloodorchid; 02-21-2013 at 08:27 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    lol... not EXACTLY what I want to look like.... I want more of a gymnast look.... but beefcake does have its perks!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Heheheh... pulling out the H-thins.
    Those two are just hilarious.
    Allllllll KINDDDDZZZZZZZZZZ!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    You already ARE a beefcake, Mister.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    A Kenny Rodgers 'look a like' beef cake.............. hhhhmmmmm Gwamma could cope with that..................

...................... althou I suppose at the end of the day its Mrs Sub who ultimately has to cope with that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    You already ARE a beefcake, Mister.
    lol...maybe a CAFO beef

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    A Kenny Rodgers 'look a like' beef cake.............. hhhhmmmmm Gwamma could cope with that..................

...................... althou I suppose at the end of the day its Mrs Sub who ultimately has to cope with that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She's a brave woman to even try!

Friday:

Today is squat and pull up day, but I'm a lazy bastage, so I will do it tomorrow... Friday's suck because they are so loooooong, Sundays suck cuz they are so short. I hate workin nights......

So, I had a couple of errands to run. Picked up a pork shouder, skinned it (saved for lard rendering), deboned it(saved for bone broth) and cut it in to large chunks. Pulled up the recipe for Mark's Crispy Carnitas and have that going in the oven.... It's been a little over an hour and the house smeeeeellllllsss delishhhhh! Oh that cumin and garlic combination is wonderful! I love the favor of curry, and the smell of cumin makes me think of curry. So this willl cook for another 2 hours. I don't know if my stomack can wait that long! I'm getting hungry from the smells....
    I picked up a Ghiardeli 100% dark cocoa bar. WIll try that later tonight I think. I also picked up some Atkins fudge 0 net carb chocalte fudge brownies thingies.... I ate one earlier today cuz I was hankering fer some chocolate, and it filled the hole. Yeah, not exactly "primal" but it is high in fat, moderate protein and no net carbs, so I figured it would do OK for an "emergency chocolate crisis"...

Diet:

B: scrambled eggs, pork sausage patties cooked in butter

L: Pork steak cooked in butter

D: CARNITAS!

S: chicken broth, yogurt

F: 145g (71%) C: 13g (3%) P: 122g (26%)
    Total calories: 1794

Yeah, I blew the heck out of my total calories and F & P macros....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Hi Doc - sounds like you have had a very enjoyable day - food wise. I have just had me a big plate of bacon and eggs with the boy - and very enjoyable it was too. But alas he doesn't look like Kenny.......................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Hi Doc - sounds like you have had a very enjoyable day - food wise. I have just had me a big plate of bacon and eggs with the boy - and very enjoyable it was too. But alas he doesn't look like Kenny.......................
    Yes, food hasn't been too bad.... the carnitas will be in another couple of hours... and I am drooooolin for those.... Bacon is always good with eggs, or salad, or a brick, for that matter... Bacon makes everything better! Too bad Mrs sub doesn't like the smell of bacon cooking first thing in the morning.... cuz I luvs it.......