Page 263 of 584 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 5837

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 263

  1. #2621
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I've read somewhere that you can't OD from Vit. D that you get from the sun, but with a tush my size, it would be a close call!

    As for other nekkid activity... some of it is similar to gardening.. spreading seed, plowing, drilling etc
    Ooh, I might as well, as one of me nicknames in a previous existence was 'Lardarse', due to the size of me jacksy....

    Alas, I gets more conventional gardening done, *sob*....

  2. #2622
    Pebbles67's Avatar
    Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9,364
    DD, for a minute there, I thought you were speaking Spanish..."lardarse". Lardo means lard so lardarse could be to grease oneself up, you know, for a wrestling match or whatever.

  3. #2623
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    DD, for a minute there, I thought you were speaking Spanish..."lardarse". Lardo means lard so lardarse could be to grease oneself up, you know, for a wrestling match or whatever.
    And who couldn't use a little more grease in their life! woo hooo!

  4. #2624
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,141
    Just got back from a 4 mile run... used a 150bpm podcast... attacked the middle 2 miles by lengthening my stride and cut my 1 mile time by 1.5 minutes each mile, the last mile was at the normal stride and a much slower pace... good run! gorgeous day for it too.... a bit of a breeze, temps in the upper 70's and the humidity wasn't too bad.... enjoyable.... now, gotta go contact a lady about a dog.....

  5. #2625
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,141
    Dog check done.... won't fit well with our family, so the search continues...

    Sunday was a gorgeous day for a run... temp in the mid-60s when I started, humidity was in the 90% range, and there was a sllight breeze, bright sun shine.... did 12 miles... the first 4 at 140 bpm, the middle 4 at 145 bpm and the last 4 at 151 bp... when all is said and done, I finished about 5 minuts faster than the last time I ran this same course.... legs are sore, but not horribly so....

    I tried my had at scallops on Sunday..... I like them, but have never cooked them... Bought about a lb of bay scallops, sauteed in olive oil, seasoned with garlic and kosher salt.... pretty tasty.... went well with the cod fillets I poached on the grill...

    So far I have finished 2 weeks of the Whole30...... doing fairly well. No reall urges or cravings....

  6. #2626
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    DD, for a minute there, I thought you were speaking Spanish..."lardarse". Lardo means lard so lardarse could be to grease oneself up, you know, for a wrestling match or whatever.
    Ooh err, that 'whatever' sounds a bit of a worry.... Can't say I've ever had me arse greased up before, not that sure if'n I wants to....

    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Dog check done.... won't fit well with our family, so the search continues...

    Sunday was a gorgeous day for a run... temp in the mid-60s when I started, humidity was in the 90% range, and there was a sllight breeze, bright sun shine.... did 12 miles... the first 4 at 140 bpm, the middle 4 at 145 bpm and the last 4 at 151 bp... when all is said and done, I finished about 5 minuts faster than the last time I ran this same course.... legs are sore, but not horribly so....

    I tried my had at scallops on Sunday..... I like them, but have never cooked them... Bought about a lb of bay scallops, sauteed in olive oil, seasoned with garlic and kosher salt.... pretty tasty.... went well with the cod fillets I poached on the grill...

    So far I have finished 2 weeks of the Whole30...... doing fairly well. No reall urges or cravings....
    Shame about the hound, but good on you for on the run and the whole 30, keep at it squire

  7. #2627
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Ooh err, that 'whatever' sounds a bit of a worry.... Can't say I've ever had me arse greased up before, not that sure if'n I wants to....



    Shame about the hound, but good on you for on the run and the whole 30, keep at it squire
    Are ya over 40???? Here they do prostate exams after the age of 40..... just warning ya....

    Yeah, the hound has a strong predator/prey drive... so no little kids or small animals....

  8. #2628
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,141
    Made a chicken curry today... Seems I have been Jonseing for curry for a couple of weeks now. Finally broke down and made some. I used a green curry paste, and coconut cream..... oh my it is tasty! I deboned some chicken thighs/legs to put in the curry. I also saved the skin and fried it in some olive oil... until brown and crispy..... oh yum! Made some rice for the wife, but I put my curry over a bed of veggies. Diced up a red and a green bell pepper, 3 stalks of bok choy and shredded 2 carrots. I will use the veggies for 2 or 3 meals....

    For breakfast this evening I diced up a chunk of home made bacon, fried it and poured some scrambled eggs in on top..... nice salty, fatty eggs.... left me with a totally satisfied appetite....

  9. #2629
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Are ya over 40???? Here they do prostate exams after the age of 40..... just warning ya....
    I is a remarkably immature 45..... but there's no actual prostate screening over here, going by this Prostatehealth.aspx

    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Made a chicken curry today... Seems I have been Jonseing for curry for a couple of weeks now. Finally broke down and made some. I used a green curry paste, and coconut cream..... oh my it is tasty! I deboned some chicken thighs/legs to put in the curry. I also saved the skin and fried it in some olive oil... until brown and crispy..... oh yum! Made some rice for the wife, but I put my curry over a bed of veggies. Diced up a red and a green bell pepper, 3 stalks of bok choy and shredded 2 carrots. I will use the veggies for 2 or 3 meals....

    For breakfast this evening I diced up a chunk of home made bacon, fried it and poured some scrambled eggs in on top..... nice salty, fatty eggs.... left me with a totally satisfied appetite....
    Ahh, three top foods, curry, bacon and eggs, nice!

  10. #2630
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,141
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    I is a remarkably immature 45..... but there's no actual prostate screening over here, going by this Prostatehealth.aspx



    Ahh, three top foods, curry, bacon and eggs, nice!
    Dang.... no rectal probes by sadistic doctors? You guys are missing ALL the fun..... no guns.... no butt probes... I don't know how you manage!


    ohhhh.... a curry bacon and egg dish.... the trifecta!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •