Page 249 of 444 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 4440

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 249

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Hope the bosses wrist is okay doc and that you remembered to pick her up!!
    I cannot be the only one to have wondered what she had been doing to sustain such an injury...

Hope the patient recuperates well.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    In depth discussions take time ya know....I'm sure there's still some mileage left in the old covering topic yet....

Well I never knew you cud get miracle grow in pill form, ya learns sumfink evry day....

Hope the bosses wrist is okay doc and that you remembered to pick her up!!
    well, it is in a pellet, of sorts....

Yes, got to the horse-pistol just after she went in to the OR. Her procedure went very well, and took her home that day. And being true to form, she won't just sit.... she's trying to sew, cut veggies for dinner etc etc etc.... she hasn't figured out that she only has 1 good hand for the time being.... oh and she plans on going back to work on Monday......

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I cannot be the only one to have wondered what she had been doing to sustain such an injury...

Hope the patient recuperates well.
    Well, she has carpal tunnel and some problems with a tendon under her thumb..... Yes repetitive motion injuries.... but more from computer related work than anything else...

Was supposed to run on Wednesday, but that got moved due to surgical interventions. I took Thursday and Friday off so I wouldn't have to go sleepless for a couple of days.... I gets cranky when I doesn't gets me sleep. So I ran yesterday instead. An interval run. Ran again today, and I used a different interval program. This one was one I have run once before. It is in 10 minute segments at 150 BPM, 160 bpm, 170 bpm, 160 bpm and 150bpm and a 6 minutes cool down walk. The first time I ran this program I got about 1/2 way through the 170 bpm section before I had to do a 1 minute walk. Today I ran the whole thing. I was thinking that I wasn't improving in my stamina, because of the problem I had last weekend with my long run for the week. Maybe I was just a little on the dry side before I started....

Today is tractor time... I have about 8 acres to mow, and the grass is about knee high. gotta get to it...

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    well, it is in a pellet, of sorts....

Yes, got to the horse-pistol just after she went in to the OR. Her procedure went very well, and took her home that day. And being true to form, she won't just sit.... she's trying to sew, cut veggies for dinner etc etc etc.... she hasn't figured out that she only has 1 good hand for the time being.... oh and she plans on going back to work on Monday......
    Glad to hear it went well, best of luck in trying to get her to chill, and work on Monday, that's either a bit keen or foolhardy, girl I know who had a similar sort of thing done was off for weeks and she was a young un!

Well, she has carpal tunnel and some problems with a tendon under her thumb..... Yes repetitive motion injuries.... but more from computer related work than anything else...
    Shame....

8 acres, good luck!

Glad to hear it went well, best of luck in trying to get her to chill, and work on Monday, that's either a bit keen or foolhardy, girl I know who had a similar sort of thing done was off for weeks and she was a young un!

Shame....

8 acres, good luck!
    I'm placing my bet on foolhardy.... but she is a determined sort....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    A shame. Hand jobs always bring out the teenager lurking in my soul.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    A shame. Hand jobs always bring out the teenager lurking in my soul.
    lol.... it always about sex with you..... I like it!

Sunday was a gorgeous day for a run.... a good breeze, bright sunny day, low humidity, and temps in the mid to low 70s. I decided to try for 12 miles, and I ade it to 11 before my quads said they had had enough.... now they are sore, but not horribly so. It was a good run. I had down loaded some PodRunner mixes and I ran to a couple of 140 bpm mixes. Pretty good tunes to run to. I'm not really in to "techno" music, but for exercise, the energy is pretty good....... I also have some 150 and 160 bpm mixes to use for my other weekly runs. I think I have the wife talked in to getting an Ipod Touch so I can scroll through the mixes. I currently use an Ipod Nano, which works pretty well, but you have little control of the play list. There is an Ipod app that lets you adjust the speed of any of the mixes.... I have a feeling I will be downloading that app when I get the Touch....

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    PodRunner? They have mixes with specific BPMs? Please to provide more data!