Page 247 of 494 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 4931

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 247

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Good day all!

Back to the stuffed bell(end) peppers, done that recipe Badgergirl linked last week and they was ding dong.

I take it you'd ran out of sweat by the nine mile mark....

Dark room sounds like a result, one presumes that todays nap will be a better test?
    No, still had lots of juice.... just no motivation.

Yup, today's sleep will be another test, though I was pretty impressed with yesterday's sleep. I normally get to bed @ 14:00 to 15:00, so it's full daylight outside when I go to bed. It was ovecast yesterday, so that may have helped some.....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Nice work on the sleep room. I love my sleep mask because I think it's a trigger to good sleep. IOW, my brain knows that when I put that on, I'm serious about getting some good zzzzs, so it shuts down and lets me sleep.

Good run! I merely sprinted to the fridge a few times yesterday.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Nice work on the sleep room. I love my sleep mask because I think it's a trigger to good sleep. IOW, my brain knows that when I put that on, I'm serious about getting some good zzzzs, so it shuts down and lets me sleep.

Good run! I merely sprinted to the fridge a few times yesterday.
    yeah, I get that, and I naturally start winding down and getting sleepy @ noonish. The mask doesn't stay in place for long, as I toss and turn a bit, so it is more of an irritant than anything.

Ya gotta a get the sprints in where you can!

It seems that the black-out curtains were a good idea. Haven't used the sleep mask at all this week.... and I seem to rest better..... now to do something about that futon......

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Happy days on the dark room squire, good on ya, better rest is alway a bonus, I haven't done dark days for about 14 years now, me sleep was always crap when on them, was a virtual corpse by Friday.

Futon, I'd have thought a man as illustrious as yourself would have a king size four poster?!

Happy days on the dark room squire, good on ya, better rest is alway a bonus, I haven't done dark days for about 14 years now, me sleep was always crap when on them, was a virtual corpse by Friday.

Futon, I'd have thought a man as illustrious as yourself would have a king size four poster?!
    lol... I have a Queen sized bed that I made for the Queen of the house.... during the week I sleep in the peasants quarters.... The bed is made of oak, incidently... similar to this:

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=5800

interestingly, I found the bed I made.... this is it:
    Woodsmith Classic Bed Plans - Books & Magazines - Books - All Books

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Ah, resigned to the slave pen....

I doff my cap if you made that, a good bit of oak involved there, fair play to you sir, your queen is well served.

Ah, resigned to the slave pen....

I doff my cap if you made that, a good bit of oak involved there, fair play to you sir, your queen is well served.
    There was a time I made a fair amount of our furniture. The bed, an armoire and chest of drawers are in the bedroom, a set of bed side tables and a coffee table in another room, a Morris chair with a round Mission style lamp table in the den, a drop leaf table in the breakfast nook, and a couple of things in the bedrooms I can't remember..... I went through a phase of insanity for the Arts and Crafts style of furniture.....

I still have a project list as long as Wilt Chamberlain's left leg to do yet....

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    I do like a man who's good with his hands.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!