Page 242 of 579 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 5786

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 242

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Didn't get much done today. It was nearly 90 and the humidity was in the 80% range.... Got some peppers and carrots harvested. I planted waaaaaay to many pepper plants. So I will probably pull about 1/2 of them out and prep the beds for planting. The radishes, greens mix and squash I planted last week are all starting to sprout. Still need to get the spinach, pumpkins etc planted. Pretty much time for cabbage and broccoli to go back in for a fall/winter crop. Maybe some leeks and parsnips too....

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Didn't get much done today. It was nearly 90 and the humidity was in the 80% range.... Got some peppers and carrots harvested. I planted waaaaaay to many pepper plants. So I will probably pull about 1/2 of them out and prep the beds for planting. The radishes, greens mix and squash I planted last week are all starting to sprout. Still need to get the spinach, pumpkins etc planted. Pretty much time for cabbage and broccoli to go back in for a fall/winter crop. Maybe some leeks and parsnips too....
    Here's my idea of not got much done: stayed in bed, read a good book, drank cocktails, ate bonbons, had decadent times with someone yummy, napped, watched a movie.

Believe me - you got plenty done.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Here's my idea of not got much done: stayed in bed, read a good book, drank cocktails, ate bonbons, had decadent times with someone yummy, napped, watched a movie.

Believe me - you got plenty done.
    lol... thanks... we apparently agree on some relaxation activities... not much in to bonbons.... Grok rocks, maybe

Jerky?
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Jerky?
    I do like jerky.... grok rocks are chocolate covered prunes.... it's in one of Mark's PB cookbooks, and realy tasty (if you like prunes)..

I love prunes. I love prunes so much that you wouldn't want to be anywhere near me and my prunes.

I love prunes. I love prunes so much that you wouldn't want to be anywhere near me and my prunes.
    lol.... well, not near you when they started to do their thing.... they do have a reputation for increasing intestinal motility... and gas...

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    lol.... well, not near you when they started to do their thing.... they do have a reputation for increasing intestinal motility... and gas...
    They've been known to reduce me to tears.

Ah, one year, for a dinner party, I stuffed brandy-soaked prunes with blue cheese and chopped nuts. YUM.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ah, one year, for a dinner party, I stuffed brandy-soaked prunes with blue cheese and chopped nuts. YUM.
    Bet they were a hit... until later.... but then again the cheeses binding effect could offset the loosening of the prunes...