Page 239 of 506 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 5054

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 239

  1. #2381
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,014
    Shop Now
    Good day all!

    I do believe the old endorphin rush can be a bit addictive, not the worst addiction to have mind, I think you can get a rush from chillies as well, which while less exertive, can be just as painful, I'm into both....

  2. #2382
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Good day all!

    I do believe the old endorphin rush can be a bit addictive, not the worst addiction to have mind, I think you can get a rush from chillies as well, which while less exertive, can be just as painful, I'm into both....
    I'm not sure which kind of chillies you are "addicted" too, but my favorite "chillies" come in 12 ounce bottles...... and can be painful after a goodly number (not exactly "brain freeze" pain, mind)

  3. #2383
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,014
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I'm not sure which kind of chillies you are "addicted" too, but my favorite "chillies" come in 12 ounce bottles...... and can be painful after a goodly number (not exactly "brain freeze" pain, mind)
    It's normally the next day I find them kind 'o' chillies painful, this my currant favourite 5oz bottle of pain, it'll put a bit of pep in yer bloody mary, PSYCHO JUICE Smoked Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce Emporium Hot Chilli Sauce.....

  4. #2384
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    It's normally the next day I find them kind 'o' chillies painful, this my currant favourite 5oz bottle of pain, it'll put a bit of pep in yer bloody mary, PSYCHO JUICE Smoked Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce Emporium Hot Chilli Sauce.....
    lol.... no thanks..... my mouth is allergic to pain!

  5. #2385
    badgergirl's Avatar
    badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    It's normally the next day I find them kind 'o' chillies painful, this my currant favourite 5oz bottle of pain, it'll put a bit of pep in yer bloody mary, PSYCHO JUICE Smoked Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce Emporium Hot Chilli Sauce.....
    Woo. I like.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

  6. #2386
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Woo. I like.
    lol.... you are both sick puppies! That explains why I like you!

  7. #2387
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,014
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Woo. I like.
    His (physco) nuts are nice as well....

    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    lol.... you are both sick puppies! That explains why I like you!
    'Blushes', thanks....

    This will be me next purchase, when I'm next in the shop, *New PSYCHO FUCKIN' JUICE T-SHIRT <br/>Large 42-44 RED Hot Sauce Emporium Hot Chilli Sauces, not very subtle, but....

  8. #2388
    badgergirl's Avatar
    badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    His (physco) nuts are nice as well....



    'Blushes', thanks....

    This will be me next purchase, when I'm next in the shop, *New PSYCHO FUCKIN' JUICE T-SHIRT <br/>Large 42-44 RED Hot Sauce Emporium Hot Chilli Sauces, not very subtle, but....
    I looked at the tee and thought 'that sounds like a far better lubricant name than KY Jelly'.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

  9. #2389
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    His (physco) nuts are nice as well....



    'Blushes', thanks....

    This will be me next purchase, when I'm next in the shop, *New PSYCHO FUCKIN' JUICE T-SHIRT <br/>Large 42-44 RED Hot Sauce Emporium Hot Chilli Sauces, not very subtle, but....
    OK... maybe it's just me, but a guy saying another guys nuts are nice...... I did have to laugh at that....

    Subtle is over rated...

  10. #2390
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,014
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I looked at the tee and thought 'that sounds like a far better lubricant name than KY Jelly'.
    As long as it's only the name, not that I'm that way inclined, but I'm not sure I'm too keen on having PJ around the old uncle toms cabin, I don't mind a bit of pain, but....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •