Page 232 of 586 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 5851

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 232

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    I refer to all these mild yet penetrating smells as 'batch' (short for bachelor) to the husband...as in: 'that old grey towel looks as though it smells of batch.' I'm certain that not all bachelors exude the batch smell, but those who do tend to stay bachelors whether they like it or not.

I once had a housemate (female) who also suffered from a bad case of batch, this article did the rounds.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Make sure you get the Old Sock variety... it will meld nicely with the musty seat smell! lol
    LOL, ummm perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I refer to all these mild yet penetrating smells as 'batch' (short for bachelor) to the husband...as in: 'that old grey towel looks as though it smells of batch.' I'm certain that not all bachelors exude the batch smell, but those who do tend to stay bachelors whether they like it or not.

I once had a housemate (female) who also suffered from a bad case of batch, this article did the rounds.
    Grey towels were formerly white towels at chez Dave, guess thats why I bist a bachelor.....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member

Tiz a grand description of "batch".... and I think I know of the smell of whence you speak... and yes, the guy I know that sells of batch is single.... terminally I think.....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member

LOLOL at the "batch" concept and the article. hahaha
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Grey towels were formerly white towels at chez Dave, guess thats why I bist a bachelor.....
    The joy of starting with white towels is that one can use a bleach. Husband bought himself a very expensive grey bath towel, hand towel and matching flannel. They do not smell; they just look as though they should. I long for the day when I can legitimately throw them away.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

The joy of starting with white towels is that one can use a bleach. Husband bought himself a very expensive grey bath towel, hand towel and matching flannel. They do not smell; they just look as though they should. I long for the day when I can legitimately throw them away.
    Bleach, thought that was what Hollywood stars put on their teeths......

Sounds like that towel set is like a good pair of jeans, perfect, just as there about to die in the ass!

Today was a 3 mile run.... it was in the low 80's sunny, little wind, and fairly humid. A little cooer than last week when this run licked my a$$..... today.... different story. Did a fairly fast (for me) 1st mile, the 2nd mile was 30 seconds faster, the last mile was about 13 seconds slower than the first. I did ease up a bit to make sure I finished.... the heat baboon tried to jump my butt but I booted that baboon booty all the way back to the barn on the end my boot! boooooyaaaah!

Now a little hydration then out to play with my new tractor toy... the quick connectors for my implements! Gotta be able to get those tools on!

Toby Keith - Cold Beer Country (Hope On The Rocks) - YouTube

yup... that's today....

Good song, I got a bit of Toby Keith, but haven't heard that one and good job on the ass kickin' sir.

We got what they call scrumpy & western round here!
    'Drink Up Thee Cider' with Lyrics - Adge Cutler & The Wurzels - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Good song, I got a bit of Toby Keith, but haven't heard that one and good job on the ass kickin' sir.

We got what they call scrumpy & western round here!
    'Drink Up Thee Cider' with Lyrics - Adge Cutler & The Wurzels - YouTube
    well I can see where both kinds of music came from! lol great tuneage!

Got the appliance applied to me wee tractor.... and it seems to work.... so I gots to get me tractor a bits to drink in the morning before I can play.... and whilst I was out installing said hardware, I spied me nemesis the heat baboon... bastage tried to sneak up on me! When I spotted his spotted arse I hike my honky hiney back to the house.... and boy do I need fluid! 7 lbs of fluid lost today..... drink up me hearties! H2-agua for everyone!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Good day all!

Well after the naming of the Royal shit machine, can I say, drink up thy cider Geo.....

Dandy on the tractor, and Mark does say to play more, so....

Presume it were a bit tepid round your way then going by that fluid usage?!