Page 230 of 550 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 5491

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 230

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    a wise man indeed.
    lol.... thats a rare occurance.... someone calling me wise..... calling me a wise-ass is a VERY comon occurance!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Good day all!

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    it was implied. I hear that doesn't get picked up by the supercomputerspymachinesofdoom.

and to be fair, I do love apple pie so totally no sarcasm there
    You dont's want to mess with the eye on the line, big bro got his mince pies everywhere....

Rutabaga (or swede as it's called over here) mash sheperds pie, that sounds like another one to put on the list....

I take it postage is a bit on the wallet bashing side over your way?

Still haven't found angry orchard, piques me curiosity that!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Good day all!

You dont's want to mess with the eye on the line, big bro got his mince pies everywhere....

Rutabaga (or swede as it's called over here) mash sheperds pie, that sounds like another one to put on the list....

I take it postage is a bit on the wallet bashing side over your way?

Still haven't found angry orchard, piques me curiosity that!
    and fingers in all of those pies...

yes swedes are the same as rutabaga.

Postage here goes up, service goes down.... mail is slow.... typical complaints of a government rendered service....

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    and fingers in all of those pies...

Postage here goes up, service goes down.... mail is slow.... typical complaints of a government rendered service....
    Oh aah, forgot about the digits!

Yup, same here, it must be pandemic.....

Yup, same here, it must be pandemic.....
    Wise words those....

Same as your good self, I'm not called wise very often, thick as a whales turd is me normal thought of level of brainology, but I'll take the compliment, thank you sir....

Same as your good self, I'm not called wise very often, thick as a whales turd is me normal thought of level of brainology, but I'll take the compliment, thank you sir....
    lol... you are welcome kind sir....

thick as a whales turd
    lol... funny shite!

Hay DD.... I picked up a book the other day and thought you might find it interesting. I have been reading a little bit of it and it is one I a GONNA have to try out. the title is "Salumi" and it's about how to make italian style dried and cured meats. It's pretty cool. Has pictures and descriptions of how to cut up a whole or a half hog and which cuts go in to which food item. It shows how to do copocolla, prosciutto, panchetta and several different sausages.....

This is the book:
    Salumi: The Craft of Italian Dry Curing: Michael Ruhlman, Brian Polcyn: 9780393068597: Amazon.com: Books

Looks a lively little number, 20 over here, so getting stung a bit again, but I reckon it'll be worth it, just to get some proper panchetta, and more sausage recipes is always worth an investment....

Been thinking about that rutabaga shepards pie..... instead of putting it in a pie crust, I think I will make it in individual sized ramakens....... but the rest of the ingreejiants should be the same. Wife and I picked up a book on the discount rack at Barns an Nobles this past weekend. It was a book on Irish pub food.... I may have a gander in there. Me thinks a nip o stout might be in order.....

Daughter is coming over this weekend. Bringing the grandson with her. Paella may be on tap..... maybe a seafood version.... with short grain brown rice.

Played in the garden. Picked peppers, cukes and tomatos. Starting to get some nice red peppers and the green bells are getting big.... Tasted a red pepper... nice and sweet. The tomatos need some fertilizing I think....still getting some blossom nd rot.... Note to self; Next year add limestone to the fertilizing plan. Also plant 2 beds of 'maters. One bed full of Roma and Celebrity the other full of Lemon Boy, Sweet 100 cherry and Sun Gold cherry tomatos.......