Page 229 of 549 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 5486

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 229

  1. #2281
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,822
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    holy mother of god, why have I never done this?
    I have plenty of rutabaga..... you pay the shipping and they are yours! lol

  2. #2282
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I have plenty of rutabaga..... you pay the shipping and they are yours! lol
    lol I think that might not work out to my economic advantage given the price of shipping these days. Any chance you could say they are rutabaga shaped books and send them media rate?

  3. #2283
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,822
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    lol I think that might not work out to my economic advantage given the price of shipping these days. Any chance you could say they are rutabaga shaped books and send them media rate?
    If you hadn'ta written that, I coulda... but now the NSA knows the gig.... I know... flat rate postal shipping! It it fits it ships for a phenominal rate!

  4. #2284
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    If you hadn'ta written that, I coulda... but now the NSA knows the gig.... I know... flat rate postal shipping! It it fits it ships for a phenominal rate!
    by the ever efficient postal service which I love. in fact I love it almost as much as I love the president, bald eagles, apple pie, and the NSA! seriously, I love you guys...if you are reading this...really, would I lie?

  5. #2285
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,822
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    by the ever efficient postal service which I love. in fact I love it almost as much as I love the president, bald eagles, apple pie, and the NSA! seriously, I love you guys...if you are reading this...really, would I lie?
    lol...... what no sarc tag at the end?????

  6. #2286
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    lol...... what no sarc tag at the end?????
    it was implied. I hear that doesn't get picked up by the supercomputerspymachinesofdoom.

    and to be fair, I do love apple pie so totally no sarcasm there

  7. #2287
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,822
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    it was implied. I hear that doesn't get picked up by the supercomputerspymachinesofdoom.

    and to be fair, I do love apple pie so totally no sarcasm there
    oh, I loves a good apple pie.... even if it comes in a jar....

  8. #2288
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    oh, I loves a good apple pie.... even if it comes in a jar....
    or in a bottle with angry orchard on the label...

  9. #2289
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,822
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    or in a bottle with angry orchard on the label...
    jesssss... that too! I found that to be very.... refreshing? yes, refreshing is a good word..... Now I think I must seek out Red apple ale, but that may just be another way of saying hard cider, which I am totally OK with!

  10. #2290
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    which I am totally OK with!
    a wise man indeed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •