Page 227 of 528 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 5278

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 227

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Dinner.... stuffed pork chops. Made the stuffing from sweet Italian sausage, onions, mushrooms and a tart apple. Served up with sautéed straight neck and patty pan squash.....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Pork stuffed with pork - you're my hero! I love apples with pork; it's about the only way I like apples.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Pork stuffed with pork - you're my hero! I love apples with pork; it's about the only way I like apples.
    lol... If I am a hero, we need to talk about your standards! Yes, pork on pork with apples is pretty awesme....

Did a run yesterday. Planned for 8 miles, but the humidity was 95% and the tep was in the mid 70, so it felt like it was nearly 90... Only made it 6.5 miles. 1.5 miles is a long way to walk when you are already sweaty and tired. I sweat off 6 lbs of fluid yesterday.... yeah, not a good run....

Afterwards, the wife had some errands to run, so off we go... made a trip in to a bookstore and I got the next book in the Game of Thrones series, and a book on Italian dry cured meats..... that should keep me busy for a day or 2.

Dinner on Saturday was stewed beef on a bed or rice and a salad. Grilled some beef ribs and finished them in the oven, also griled soe chicken breast for the wife.... Looks like I have lunch today.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Good day all!

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Did a run yesterday. Planned for 8 miles, but the humidity was 95% and the tep was in the mid 70, so it felt like it was nearly 90... Only made it 6.5 miles. 1.5 miles is a long way to walk when you are already sweaty and tired. I sweat off 6 lbs of fluid yesterday.... yeah, not a good run....
    Running in that humidity, thats what I call heroic, or insane, hope you replaced that fluid?! I agree with Joanie as well, pork stuffed pork, genius!

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I love apples with pork; it's about the only way I like apples.
    Angry Orchard.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Good day all!

Running in that humidity, thats what I call heroic, or insane, hope you replaced that fluid?! I agree with Joanie as well, pork stuffed pork, genius!

Angry Orchard.....

I'm going with insane...... which explains alot!

pork and cider.... ooooooooo I likes the way you think sir!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    I'm going with insane...... which explains alot!

pork and cider.... ooooooooo I likes the way you think sir!
    I thinks me gonna keep me own council on the insane bit.....

Ta, I has me moments, they do compliment each other!

Broke in the veggie washing station. Harvested some green peppers, carrots and rutabaga. Worked great! yeah for plans coing together.... Have red and yellow tomatos and more peppers to pick tomorrow. I weeded the grass out of the spaghetti squash and the deer ate the ripest ones.... bastages...... deer season can't get here soon enough!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I weeded the grass out of the spaghetti squash and the deer ate the ripest ones.... bastages...... deer season can't get here soon enough!
    LOL! Living in upstate NY, deer season was a big deal. I remember one year some guys got caught with a doe that they had put antlers on. They were going through a toll booth to the city. I had a neighbor who had to put a deer in the bathtub with ice because he shot it a couple of days before the legal season. I love people (even though it often seems that I don't because I rant so much).

Six pounds of water loss? That's huge. Smart that you stopped when you did.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Doc, I planted my apple tree today. I wonder how long it will take to fruit?