Page 221 of 529 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 5287

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 221

  1. #2201
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,714
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Angry Orchard is delicious.
    ^This is very true. It is far too easy to drink however.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  2. #2202
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,949
    Angry Orchard- I prefer the Dry.

    Add a shot of gin and make it Cheeky!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  3. #2203
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,029
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    ^This is very true. It is far too easy to drink however.
    oh, yes it is.... I had one today..... and it was a chore to stop at just one I tell ya.. I had the Crisp Apple variety... on a hot day (and today was) this would be a very tasty!

  4. #2204
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,090
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Angry Orchard- I prefer the Dry.

    Add a shot of gin and make it Cheeky!
    The drier the better, I likes it that dry that it's dusty, the phrase that 'if it got spilt we'ld have to sweep it up, not mop it up' springs to mind!

    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    oh, yes it is.... I had one today..... and it was a chore to stop at just one I tell ya.. I had the Crisp Apple variety... on a hot day (and today was) this would be a very tasty!
    Right, that does it, really will have to try and track this stuff down, some bugger must import it.....

  5. #2205
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,090
    Doc, was looking into getting some saltpetre for curing online as I couldn't find any in me local health/spice shop, saw this review on Amazon, which made me chuckle;

    2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
    1.0 out of 5 stars BE VERY CAUTIOUS 6 Jun 2013
    By simonh
    THIS PRODUCT IS AN EXPLOSIVES INGREDIENT. IN THE CURRENT CLIMATE OF TERRORISM, YOU CAN EXPECT POLICE ATTENTION IF YOU PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ALSO PURCHASE METAL POWDERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
    Comment |
    Was this review helpful to you?
    Yes
    No
    I thought, it can be that dangerous can it, then realised it was for potassium nitrate and not sodium, it is cheaper though, so.....

  6. #2206
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Doc, was looking into getting some saltpetre for curing online as I couldn't find any in me local health/spice shop, saw this review on Amazon, which made me chuckle;



    I thought, it can be that dangerous can it, then realised it was for potassium nitrate and not sodium, it is cheaper though, so.....
    yes, it might give your sausage a bit more bite than you are bargaining for.....

  7. #2207
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,090
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    yes, it might give your sausage a bit more bite than you are bargaining for.....
    Quotes like that'll get badgergirl all a flustered......

    Seasoned the smoker yesterday, intructions said to let it cool naturally and it would take about 3 hours, PIG ARSE, more like 6, and I under done the weight of the carbon, it holds on to its heat!!

  8. #2208
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Quotes like that'll get badgergirl all a flustered......
    yep - I bet she be very hot and flustered right now..........................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  9. #2209
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Quotes like that'll get badgergirl all a flustered......

    Seasoned the smoker yesterday, intructions said to let it cool naturally and it would take about 3 hours, PIG ARSE, more like 6, and I under done the weight of the carbon, it holds on to its heat!!
    I's Innocent i swears it!

    Staying hot isn't a bad thing......

  10. #2210
    JoanieL's Avatar
    JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.
    Posts
    7,292
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    yes, it might give your sausage a bit more bite than you are bargaining for.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Quotes like that'll get badgergirl all a flustered......
    Not just badgergirl!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

    B*tch-lite

    Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •