Page 220 of 742 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320720 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 7411

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

  1. #2191
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,696
    Shop Now
    Means to an end I suppose, as long as they'm alive is the main thing, just more labour intensive!!

  2. #2192
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Means to an end I suppose, as long as they'm alive is the main thing, just more labour intensive!!
    aye it was labor intensive. Beat the crap outta my hands.. nicks, scrapes, blisters... all earned...

  3. #2193
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,211
    Double D - yep wonderful to be home, however it is soooooooo cold in Nouvelle Zealande at the moment !!!!!!!!! VERY NIPPLY !!!!!!!
    Doc - I am sorry to hear that you have lost so many birds. That is not nice. When we were in Lamar, Indiana, DDs host parents put on a BBQ for us. Anyhoo as the night wore on someone said "can you hear that howling ?" and it was coyote on the boundary. However they had these huge dogs roaming on their property, which kept them away. I couldn't believe it !!!!!! really wild ! I so hope that new fence keeps the predators out !!!!!!
    and fantastic that all the troups are coming home for visits. best times !!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  4. #2194
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,695
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Double D - yep wonderful to be home, however it is soooooooo cold in Nouvelle Zealande at the moment !!!!!!!!! VERY NIPPLY !!!!!!!
    Doc - I am sorry to hear that you have lost so many birds. That is not nice. When we were in Lamar, Indiana, DDs host parents put on a BBQ for us. Anyhoo as the night wore on someone said "can you hear that howling ?" and it was coyote on the boundary. However they had these huge dogs roaming on their property, which kept them away. I couldn't believe it !!!!!! really wild ! I so hope that new fence keeps the predators out !!!!!!
    and fantastic that all the troups are coming home for visits. best times !!!!
    There is something to be said for nipply...... warm sweaters for starters.

    Yes there are guard dogs, but my property is so small it is cheaper to build a fence than it is to put out guard dogs....

    Yup... lotsa young'uns gonna be on the farm this weekend..... I may need some adult beverage to cope....

    Speaking of which, I was at the store tonight and saw something I may have to investigate. I was pressed for time, so I didn't stop and look closely, but it was a bottled beverage from The Angry Orchard.... methinks it is a hard cider.... me also thinks this weekend would be a prime opporunity to try said beverage.... build a fire ring in the back yard, burn some scrap lumber, consume adult beverages and tell tall tales...... good times to be had!

  5. #2195
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,211
    ooooooooooohhhhhhh Gwamma loves a tall tail.......oooppppsssss I mean tale !!!!!!!!! especially with an ale on board !
    Enjoy Doc, and say hello to all the little Subs
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  6. #2196
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,695
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    ooooooooooohhhhhhh Gwamma loves a tall tail.......oooppppsssss I mean tale !!!!!!!!! especially with an ale on board !
    Enjoy Doc, and say hello to all the little Subs
    G x
    methinks you had it right the first time..... little freudian slip there.....

    I shall certainly pass on your down under greetings!

  7. #2197
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,696
    Good day all!

    G, ooh nipply, sounds crisp, and very freudian, I be reckoning?!

    Doc, that sounds a top idea, cider and little uns, what a combo, yer gonna need something I should think!!

    Done a quick search, check this out, it looks the part....
    Angry Orchard Cider Variety 12-pack | BuyHardCider.com

  8. #2198
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Good day all!

    G, ooh nipply, sounds crisp, and very freudian, I be reckoning?!

    Doc, that sounds a top idea, cider and little uns, what a combo, yer gonna need something I should think!!

    Done a quick search, check this out, it looks the part....
    Angry Orchard Cider Variety 12-pack | BuyHardCider.com
    It turns out that Angry Orchard is owned by the Boston Beer Company.... the makers of Samuel Adams...... yup this is gonna be a buy today!

  9. #2199
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hudson Valley
    Posts
    5,579
    Angry Orchard is delicious. I tried it in a bar in Hell's Kitchen, NYC a few months ago. I figured it was a better Primal bet than beer.

  10. #2200
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,696
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Angry Orchard is delicious. I tried it in a bar in Hell's Kitchen, NYC a few months ago. I figured it was a better Primal bet than beer.
    Umm, better get me deerstalker on and see if it's made it's way over here, just to equivalate you're findings of coarse......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •