Page 217 of 501 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 5002

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 217

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Spent the day sanding the footboard and side rails for the crib-to-bed conversion I am doing for oldest grandchild. It should be ready for finishing tomorrow.

Sold 4 1/2 lbs of yellow squash to the resturants. Talked to the owner about sitting down and planning what veggies he wants in what season and in what quantities.... He seemed very receptive to that idea.....

Harvested several Sungold cherry tomatos. I ate 2 yesterday. I'm not a big raw tomato fan, but I could learn to like these yellow cherry tomatos....... Next year I plant several of these guys, not just 2....

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Good day all!

They little yellow critters are lush, don't get um that often round these parts, but when they do appear.....

I'm sure I read once (it was a while ago) that toms were originally yellow and got GM'd to red to make um look better, not sure of the validity of that mind!

How's the YAYOG going? Just started it again for a few cycles, and I know i'm alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Good day all!

They little yellow critters are lush, don't get um that often round these parts, but when they do appear.....

I'm sure I read once (it was a while ago) that toms were originally yellow and got GM'd to red to make um look better, not sure of the validity of that mind!

How's the YAYOG going? Just started it again for a few cycles, and I know i'm alive!
    To be completely honest, I have fallen off of the YAYOG bandwagon during the last 2 weeks and been run over.... Not that I don't like the routine, I do, but other "life forces" (garden demands, wife demands, sleep demands etc) have gotten in the way of my exercise. I am still running the long distance, so I'm not a total sloth and I have more than 3 toes...

Thee casn't do it all, what with the grandkids kipper conversion as well!

Some places around here having sloth feet digits ain't the problem, it's having too many, especially in some of the more rural areas!

Thee casn't do it all, what with the grandkids kipper conversion as well!

Some places around here having sloth feet digits ain't the problem, it's having too many, especially in some of the more rural areas!
    tiz true.... I've only had the crib for 2 years.... why rush in to it! lol....

The upside of many digits is counting to more than 21 and keeping your pants on.....

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    tiz true.... I've only had the crib for 2 years.... why rush in to it! lol....

The upside of many digits is counting to more than 21 and keeping your pants on.....
    A good job takes tempus, sniff.....

True, in the far reaches even with a mitten as well!!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I love when DD speaks a foreign language in the morning.

Glad the bed is coming along. One of my prized possessions is a step stool my grandfather made for me. My youngest now uses it to admire himself in the bathroom mirror.

I've recently missed a few of my BW workouts due to time constraints as well. Next week I am back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I love when DD speaks a foreign language in the morning.

Glad the bed is coming along. One of my prized possessions is a step stool my grandfather made for me. My youngest now uses it to admire himself in the bathroom mirror.

I've recently missed a few of my BW workouts due to time constraints as well. Next week I am back to it.
    Is that the Bristolian or the Latin, lol!

I ended up missing a few workouts early last week, due to being away/travelling and stuff (went to see Neil Young & CH and then conversely Bon Jovi)! In the past I would beat meself up over it, but just called it a recovery week, and jumped back into it this week, don't fret it!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Is that the Bristolian or the Latin, lol!

I ended up missing a few workouts early last week, due to being away/travelling and stuff (went to see Neil Young & CH and then conversely Bon Jovi)! In the past I would beat meself up over it, but just called it a recovery week, and jumped back into it this week, don't fret it!
    I think it is the combo that turns me on...I'm a language teacher after all.

I'm not worrying, but I don't want to lose ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I think it is the combo that turns me on...I'm a language teacher after all.

I'm not worrying, but I don't want to lose ground.
    That and loss of motivation.... it's kind of like physics.... a body at rest tends to stay at rest...... (not that I rest all that much) but once the "cycle" or routine is broken, it is hard to get back in the groove again..... That could be said for diet as well....