Page 216 of 549 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 5482

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 216

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Boys...you put such a smile on my face. One day we will have a few cheeky juices together.
    I get cheekier after a few juices...... keep that in mind!

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I'm banking on it.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Boys...you put such a smile on my face. One day we will have a few cheeky juices together.
    At least were good for somefink! A bit of CJ would be the sociable thing to do.....

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Cheekier?!

I'm banking on it.
    Phew, there bist nothing I can say to that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    At least were good for somefink! A bit of CJ would be the sociable thing to do.....

Cheekier?!

Phew, there bist nothing I can say to that!!
    Hard to fathom a cheekier me, I know..... but a little liquid courage, and only the gods know what may happen

Was watching The Cooking Channel today before heading off to slumberland, and I saw the most awesome meatloaf... it had boiled eggs inside, and it was wrapped in bacon..... no sticky ketchup glaze.... just smoky bacon.... oh the cook was Nigella Lawson..... it were a wonderful sight to behold.....

Re Nigella: I find myself thoroughly invested in the recent media furore. I know I shouldn't be, but I am. I worry about her in my quiet moments. She's had such a shitty time of it - distant, abusive, eating disorder mother, husband and beloved sister dying of cancer and now an abusive and controlling second husband (plus humiliating coverage of such in the press). My heart bleeds for her. I want to make her a cuppa and a nice cake.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

She has been a bit high profile over here of late, didn't realise it had gone global, hope she don't go back to him, I'd like to do to him, what he done to her, but squeeze a bit tighter!

Going to try and find a recipe for that meatloaf Doc, as it sounds the part!

Re Nigella: I find myself thoroughly invested in the recent media furore. I know I shouldn't be, but I am. I worry about her in my quiet moments. She's had such a shitty time of it - distant, abusive, eating disorder mother, husband and beloved sister dying of cancer and now an abusive and controlling second husband (plus humiliating coverage of such in the press). My heart bleeds for her. I want to make her a cuppa and a nice cake.
    Since I don't typically read UK news/tabloids I know nothing about her, other than what I see on the cooking shows which isn't much as I catch them infrequently and The Cooking Channel isn't one of the "normal" channels available. It just happens to be on for time as a free "preview", so what you you are telling me is news to me..... and sad.

John Diamond - first husband who died - was a very wonderful journalist and, by all accounts, a total gent. He encouraged her to write How To Eat, which is a great book. She's much sharper and wittier than her more recent televisual output would lead you to believe. In the UK Saatchi is a very well known and influential person - he's also, as it transpires, a complete and utter arse.

I couldn't agree with those last ten words more.

He was a good journo, and he wrote about his illness virtually up to his death, always with a sense of humour.

Here's the link to the original story Doc, Nigella Lawson photos: See shocking pictures of Charles Saatchi repeatedly squeezing TV chef's throat - Mirror Online