Page 215 of 493 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 4925

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 215

  1. #2141
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,580
    Shop Now
    5Lb. Sausage Stuffer, Cast Iron - The Sausage Maker, Inc.

    One of these makes it a whole lot faster and cleaner....

    TSM 20Lb. Stainless Steel Meat Mixer - The Sausage Maker, Inc.

    And this makes the mixing a breeze.....

  2. #2142
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Good luck on the seasoning of the smoker.... they work pretty well. Be careful how big of a shank you make of the sausage... the longer it is the closer to the fire, which will cook it instead of smoke it...
    Yes stuffing sausage can get a bit tricky.... and messy too....
    No worries, it has got two shelves, so will use the top shelf as well to distance them a bit!

    You ain't wrong, on the first try I was making up worms I can tell ee, and using plenty that you wouldn't find in the bible, they were well tasty though!

  3. #2143
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    No worries, it has got two shelves, so will use the top shelf as well to distance them a bit!

    You ain't wrong, on the first try I was making up worms I can tell ee, and using plenty that you wouldn't find in the bible, they were well tasty though!
    no one said they had to be pretty to be tasty! I can think of some things that are plain ugly that I wouldn't mind having a go at....

  4. #2144
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    5Lb. Sausage Stuffer, Cast Iron - The Sausage Maker, Inc.

    One of these makes it a whole lot faster and cleaner....

    TSM 20Lb. Stainless Steel Meat Mixer - The Sausage Maker, Inc.

    And this makes the mixing a breeze.....
    Blood 'yell, that be industrial size gear, I'd have to extend me kitchen, nice though!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    no one said they had to be pretty to be tasty! I can think of some things that are plain ugly that I wouldn't mind having a go at....
    You ain't wrong....

  5. #2145
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Blood 'yell, that be industrial size gear, I'd have to extend me kitchen, nice though!!



    You ain't wrong....
    awwwww but think of all the loverly snausages you could make!!!!

  6. #2146
    badgergirl's Avatar
    badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,778
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I can think of some things that are plain ugly that I wouldn't mind having a go at....
    And they say romance is dead.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

  7. #2147
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    And they say romance is dead.
    They dont's call him Doc Juan for nowt...

  8. #2148
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,580
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    And they say romance is dead.
    Chivalry is dead... romance? not so much.....

  9. #2149
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    They dont's call him Doc Juan for nowt...
    lol.... now THAT is funny!

  10. #2150
    badgergirl's Avatar
    badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,778
    Boys...you put such a smile on my face. One day we will have a few cheeky juices together.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •