Page 213 of 548 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 5473

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 213

  1. #2121
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,183
    Primal Fuel
    Oh my oh my ........................ and Gwammma had nuffink to do with the starting of this one !!!!!!!!!!
    Hello doc and all the frequenters ......... hope everyone is well and happy and full of joyous postcoital glow.
    Oooooppppss did I just write that ???????????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  2. #2122
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,813
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Sausage and smut... a lovely way to start the day. I love a morning sausage.
    lol....

  3. #2123
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,813
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Oh my oh my ........................ and Gwammma had nuffink to do with the starting of this one !!!!!!!!!!
    Hello doc and all the frequenters ......... hope everyone is well and happy and full of joyous postcoital glow.
    Oooooppppss did I just write that ???????????
    Things are going well... post-coital glow? lol...... glad you could be here..... enjoy your time in NY, and the long ride home...

  4. #2124
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,070
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Sausage and smut... a lovely way to start the day. I love a morning sausage.
    LoL, give me a few weeks and might be able to help you out!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Oh my oh my ........................ and Gwammma had nuffink to do with the starting of this one !!!!!!!!!!
    Hello doc and all the frequenters ......... hope everyone is well and happy and full of joyous postcoital glow.
    Oooooppppss did I just write that ???????????
    Hiya G, hope you're having a good one, it sounds like it!!

    We be lowering ze tone on our own now!

  5. #2125
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,813
    Busy day today.... pulled in about 50 lbs of turnips, maybe more. Cleaned and topped them. Ready for fridge. Delivered eggs, and made a trip to the grocery store to pick up some last minute stuff for dinner..... holy smokes saffron is expensive!

    Dinner tonight was a crusted chicken, pork and sausage paella. My first attempt at paella. Man it was tasty!!! and it even looked good!

    Paella.jpg

  6. #2126
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 Guest
    Wow, that looks awesome! Saffron, however, is expensive as hell.

  7. #2127
    Twibble's Avatar
    Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    2,275
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Wow, that looks awesome! Saffron, however, is expensive as hell.
    Hmmmm...Tuscon is on the way from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon, right? I think that's where the box truck decided to pull out in front of me and I slammed on the brakes so hard it flipped the ice chest. Dad tried to tell me that I didn't stop fast enough. I answered that we didn't hit him, I stopped fast enough, and made him drive through the rest of the city.

    Long story short, parents brought me saffron from some market over there somewhere and I have NO idea what to do with it.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

    If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

    Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

  8. #2128
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Hmmmm...Tuscon is on the way from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon, right? I think that's where the box truck decided to pull out in front of me and I slammed on the brakes so hard it flipped the ice chest. Dad tried to tell me that I didn't stop fast enough. I answered that we didn't hit him, I stopped fast enough, and made him drive through the rest of the city.

    Long story short, parents brought me saffron from some market over there somewhere and I have NO idea what to do with it.

    Tucson is the other way. Me...tucson...phoenix...grand canyon. Saffron is something I don't use much as it really is expensive. As far as I know it is more for coloration (bright yellow/gold) than flavor (seems very subtle to me). Useful in paella, other rice dishes, soups (bouillebasse and the like), good with seafood. Sorry I can't be much help beyond that.

  9. #2129
    Twibble's Avatar
    Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    2,275
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Tucson is the other way. Me...tucson...phoenix...grand canyon. Saffron is something I don't use much as it really is expensive. As far as I know it is more for coloration (bright yellow/gold) than flavor (seems very subtle to me). Useful in paella, other rice dishes, soups (bouillebasse and the like), good with seafood. Sorry I can't be much help beyond that.
    Maybe it was Flagstaff....
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

    If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

    Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

  10. #2130
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Maybe it was Flagstaff....
    Yup, Flagstaff is between Phoenix and the Grand Canyon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •