Page 184 of 503 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 5021

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 184

  1. #1831
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,711
    Shop Now
    Well, there's another red head in the clan..... Jameson arrived a little after midnight.... and he's a bruiser... at 8lb 15oz... I'm glad I'm not gonna have to feed him when he's older! May have to teach his father how to farm! lol Baby and mother are both doing well....

  2. #1832
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,949
    Hooray for ginger babes!

    Ohhh, they are such cuties!
    The absolute best cheeks for pinching.

    And congrats Pops!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  3. #1833
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,711
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Hooray for ginger babes!

    Ohhh, they are such cuties!
    The absolute best cheeks for pinching.

    And congrats Pops!
    I will pass along the congrats, as I am just the grandpop....

  4. #1834
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,949
    It's relative... My husband called his grandfather "Pops" and they were thick as thieves.

    No such thing as "just a grand" BTW.
    Some of the most wonderful and influential people in my life were "grands"...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  5. #1835
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,711
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    It's relative... My husband called his grandfather "Pops" and they were thick as thieves.

    No such thing as "just a grand" BTW.
    Some of the most wonderful and influential people in my life were "grands"...
    yeah, I know... I was being my normal "tongue in cheek" smartass self...

  6. #1836
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,002
    Good day all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    though I get enough action in my local gym. (Sorry, DD )
    Darn, there goes me chances of some.............again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    yeah, I know... I was being my normal "tongue in cheek" smartass self...
    I find that most difficult to believe?!

    Congrats on the little'un squire, if that ain't an excuse to raise a glass, I dunno what bist!

  7. #1837
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post

    I find that most difficult to believe?!

    Congrats on the little'un squire, if that ain't an excuse to raise a glass, I dunno what bist!
    Thou knowest me little if thou think I am no wisenhimer....

    I am thinking I should put a pint or 12 of Guiness on ice in honor of wee one's arrival...

  8. #1838
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,949
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Thou knowest me little if thou think I am no wisenhimer....

    I am thinking I should put a pint or 12 of Guiness on ice in honor of wee one's arrival...
    OMW~
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  9. #1839
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,711
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    OMW~
    what? i dint say i would drink them all at one sitting..... i'll get up and walk around a little....

  10. #1840
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,949
    Well, you know.
    I was being chivalrous... just in case!
    Can't let a good man hurt himself all alone like that.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •