Page 178 of 741 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278678 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 7408

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

  1. #1771
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,211
    Shop Now
    Howdy doody - Gwamma and her new motorized zimmerframe reporting in for duty. I managed to get a cheap one at costco!!!!!!!!! Lucky me.................
    Wormy worms - we have some in our septic tank..............but sadly they all died.............. not sure why..............it would be a shitty life living in a septic tank if you were a worm...........
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  2. #1772
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Birkenstocks & hairy arm pits.
    Posts
    9,063
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Howdy doody - Gwamma and her new motorized zimmerframe reporting in for duty. I managed to get a cheap one at costco!!!!!!!!! Lucky me.................
    Wormy worms - we have some in our septic tank..............but sadly they all died.............. not sure why..............it would be a shitty life living in a septic tank if you were a worm...........
    LOL - indeed!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

    B*tch-lite

    Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

  3. #1773
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,693
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Howdy doody - Gwamma and her new motorized zimmerframe reporting in for duty. I managed to get a cheap one at costco!!!!!!!!! Lucky me.................
    Wormy worms - we have some in our septic tank..............but sadly they all died.............. not sure why..............it would be a shitty life living in a septic tank if you were a worm...........
    Hey G.... Hope your vaca is going well....

    Uhm... worms in your septic tank? Did you send a diver in looking for them?? Living in a septic tank would be a shitty life for anything.......

  4. #1774
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,693
    Did another 8 miles in Sunday. It was about 100000% humidity, and the temp was about 68 when I started... felt like 168... My shirt and shorts were soaking wet by the time I was done.... Legs felt pretty good afterwards. Recovery time was pretty quick.... no real soreness afterwards.

    Bought the rest of my pepper plants. Will plant them on Monday..


    Get to do YAYOG pushups, let me ups for the first time Monday......

    Friday I played in the kitchen and made a primal energy bar. Modified the recipe a bit. Used a recipe from MDA.... didn't have any almond butter so i doubled the coconut oil. Bars held together pretty well. On Saturday I made another batch with almond butter, double the why protein powder, added sunflower seeds and rasins. Turned out too dry and is more like granola (works great as a cereal)

    grilled porkchops on Saturday, and chicken breasts on Sunday.... mmmmeat to eat for the week! yeah!!

  5. #1775
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,694
    Good day all!

    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Uhm... worms in your septic tank? Did you send a diver in looking for them?? Living in a septic tank would be a shitty life for anything.......
    Luxury, I got evicted from my septic tank, lived for three months in a..........

    Nothing worse than running when your sweat is sweating, I can sweat whilst running/cycling in arctic conditions, find it unbearable on the few summer days we actually get over here!

    Hope it's all going well G.

  6. #1776
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Good day all!



    Luxury, I got evicted from my septic tank, lived for three months in a..........

    Nothing worse than running when your sweat is sweating, I can sweat whilst running/cycling in arctic conditions, find it unbearable on the few summer days we actually get over here!

    Hope it's all going well G.
    yup..... one of the reasons I dislike summer..... sweat that sweats....

  7. #1777
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,694
    Gonna contradict myself here a little bit, I don't dislike summer per se, just don't like exercising in it, sitting outside with something cold in ones fist, on a nice day is more the go?!

    Mind you we don't really get summers over here anymore, in the last few years a few sunny/warm spells between the storms is about as good as its got!

  8. #1778
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Gonna contradict myself here a little bit, I don't dislike summer per se, just don't like exercising in it, sitting outside with something cold in ones fist, on a nice day is more the go?!

    Mind you we don't really get summers over here anymore, in the last few years a few sunny/warm spells between the storms is about as good as its got!
    You have a point about the sitting in the shade with a cold libation....

    As far as weather goes... ya gotta love Global Warming....

  9. #1779
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hudson Valley
    Posts
    5,578
    Thanks for reminding me about the Primal bars I used to make. Now that I am no longer aiming for ketosis, I can actually eat them again. Excellent!

  10. #1780
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,693
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Thanks for reminding me about the Primal bars I used to make. Now that I am no longer aiming for ketosis, I can actually eat them again. Excellent!
    You are welcome........

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •