Page 174 of 529 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 5281

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 174

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    normally when i go to the gym, there are 6 flights of stairs up, so i run up them. and that is my warm up. totally cracks me up people take the lift to and from the gym. defies logic. and i am usually the only one i see who hoofs it too. there's even a nasty hill opposite the gym that i park my car at the top of so i have to walk up it after i've been to the gym. one of the reasons i like BBY is i dont have to think about it too much. just do it. i find if i dont have something mapped out, it is easy to bunk off.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I am starting with the Basic Program, which is 4 days per week, for a 10 week cycle. Some of the exercises are exactly the same, but the progressions for BBY seem to be much complicated.... YAYOG lays out which exercises do do on which day of the week, and which week you are in for the 10 week cycle..... It works for me cuz I don't have to plan it out, or think.... I just has to (as G would say) Dooooo eeeeeeet!
    Ah, beat me to it, with the Basic bit!

I like following programmes as it gives me one less to think about, as I already have enough!

I like following programmes as it gives me one less to think about, as I already have enough!
    which is also the reason i have a personal trainer. my one indulgence.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Arrrrgggggggggggghhhhh mateys!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Good day all!

Ah, the old ladders, I believe that's starting on the old basic class, wait 'till you progress to the 1st class?!

I gave me brother a copy and he reckons he was walking like something out of a George A Romero film for days after that leg day!

Warm ups are for poofs, I do some swings to get all the joints moving, some remedial movements, then crack on!

I can see the metrosexual in you coming out by doing the BBY, Doc!

And Kudos old boy, that was a fair day, I doff my cap.
    Me? a metrosexual? lol

Thanks for the kudos..... it kicked my ass for a starter day.....

I looked at the exercises in the 1st Class regimine..... yeah, It will be a while......

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Still sporting a patch are ye?

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    which is also the reason i have a personal trainer. my one indulgence.
    I'm don't go gyms anymore, as it's another thing that's bloody expensive now, and there always packed, well during Jan & Feb anyway! Never had a personal trainer though, so can't comment on that part of the indulgence, it's all good though cuz if someones gonna push your ass, all you got to do is push it!

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Dat's ow we speaks roun yer, dese cud be an 'onerable Brizzler, talkin' like dat!

Ow is the pork pie?

i usually go to the gym after i have dropped the kids off at school. i still have to get to town so it is 9-9:30 before i get there. stuff all people there then. personal trainers are like anyone. they are just people. you get good and bad ones. since i know what the official education is like, i can safely say it is buyer beware. mine has been in the industry a long time and body builds competitively on occasion.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Let me introduce you to my greatest shame.

I was working for an American company in their London outpost. Many of my co-workers were yanks and I was introduced to the concept of International Pirate Day, or so I thought. Everyone at work had been ah-harrrrring and I had told my two pirate jokes. Each year it just got bigger and better.

The next day I saw a small boy walking to school with his mum. He was sporting an eye patch.

I ran towards him and yelled ARRRRRH-HAAAARRRR

That day at work no one did pirate jokes, I was puzzled. Which day was pirate day? Yesterday! That's odd, because this morning there was a little boy in pirate costume...

The next day, on the Southbank just next to the Tate Modern, I saw the same little boy, the same mum...the same eyepatch.

Oh.

He wasn't dressed as a pirate.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    can't comment on that part of the indulgence, it's all good though cuz if someones gonna push your ass, all you got to do is push it!

Dat's ow we speaks roun yer, dese cud be an 'onerable Brizzler, talkin' like dat!

Ow is the pork pie?
    I think I have a new crush.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!