Page 171 of 529 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 5286

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 171

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Hmmm... funny. That's one of the reasons I found it initially attractive. That silly little 666, it made me laugh. A bit of anti-establishment in your eye fun from a guy putting his plan out there for free? I dunno.
    Oh, I'm about as anti-establishment as they come..... the 666 thing isn't really serious... but there is a "concern" in the back of my mind from spending my teenage years attending a Southern Baptist church and having some close friends that were more "holy roller" than Southern Baptist...

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Blood 'yell, I'd like to see a fitness regime than turn the Doc into her, no offence intended Doc!

Swell, it'll probably about six or seven years 'till it reaches these shores!!
    None taken.... they would have to start by taking my bollocks.... fat chance! They are original equipment... I've grown attached to them.... They can take something else.... like my pancreas, or spleen, or a lung but keep sharp objects away from the testicles!

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Hmmm... funny. That's one of the reasons I found it initially attractive. That silly little 666, it made me laugh. A bit of anti-establishment in your eye fun from a guy putting his plan out there for free? I dunno.
    And he lives in Wales which, if you like that kind of thing, means you can legitimately read everything he writes with a male Welsh accent. To me that equals comedy gold, YMMV...

Crabcakes! Check this out!
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    None taken.... they would have to start by taking my bollocks.... fat chance! They are original equipment... I've grown attached to them.... They can take something else.... like my pancreas, or spleen, or a lung but keep sharp objects away from the testicles!
    I'd say the spleen is a fair swap... it's certainly tasty(well, all the ones I've eaten have been... can't imagine your's yould be any different), and is bigger thus a better meal than a single pair of testicles for sure!

You know... I might just wear a 666 Fitness t-shirt to rub some holy rollers I know the wrong way given the chance. I live it when they get their knickers all in a twist. Especially if it's because they have assumed something and they are WRONG!

On the other hand I know a few holy rollers who LOVE my "Life Goes By Too Quickly" LGBTQ support shirt... because they assume it's NOT something. I gifted my mother-in-law with one with the same saying because she admired mine. *evil grin*
    Last edited by cori93437; 05-14-2013 at 02:11 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I'd say the spleen is a fair swap... it's certainly tasty(well, all the ones I've eaten have been... can't imagine your's yould be any different), and is bigger thus a better meal than a single pair of testicles for sure!
    OK... thats just scary.....

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    OK... thats just scary.....

What?

You've never eaten spleen?
    Or mountain oysters?
    C'mon!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    I'd say the spleen is a fair swap... it's certainly tasty(well, all the ones I've eaten have been... can't imagine your's yould be any different)
    With a nice Chianti, perchance?!

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    I've not eaten spleen, but I have eaten testicles (and no I'm not talking about teabagging, actually). Right. I'm off to kick my own butt.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

What?

You've never eaten spleen?
    Or mountain oysters?
    C'mon!
    Nope and nope.. I have enough testosterone.... I don't any more, regardless of the species it comes from

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I've not eaten spleen, but I have eaten testicles (and no I'm not talking about teabagging, actually). Right. I'm off to kick my own butt.
    for eating Rocky Mountain oysters?