Page 170 of 526 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 5260

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 170

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Got some books I ordered today. Ordered wifey a copy of Mark Lauren's "Body by You"... I flipped through it lookin at the exercises mostly. Some of them are also in YAYOG, but there are some in there that I have never seen before.... Interesting stuff... His work out schedule in BBY seems much more complicated that YAYOG...
    the work schedule bit you really have to think about. stops us women getting bored lol as if!!! i ordered pushing the limits by Al kavadlo a few days ago. it'll prob be here in about 3 weeks the rate the post goes. but i am going to be very interested to see what that is like vs BBY. has your wife looked at BBY yet? or tried any of the progressions?

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Have you had a look at Fitness 666 yet... it's in the same vein as YAYOG, CC, and BBY... but simple progression plans and free.
    Fitness 666: Bodyweight 666
    I like it.
    There is also a "fat burning" version... for those trying to cut some lbs.
    Fitness 666: 666 Fat Burner (home workout version)

If you read the comments below the first link I think he talks about why he thinks some of the progressions in one of the other books aren't so great.
    Also... simple plan that can whip your butt... similar to those others, free.
    Seems fair.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

my BBY was only about $17NZ delivered. i like to have a book to look at and carry around. i've looked at 666 fitness and it does look good. the progressions are subtly different. i think the key is to make a choice and stick with it. and by stick with it, i dont mean your choice, i mean do the actual hard work.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    the work schedule bit you really have to think about. stops us women getting bored lol as if!!! i ordered pushing the limits by Al kavadlo a few days ago. it'll prob be here in about 3 weeks the rate the post goes. but i am going to be very interested to see what that is like vs BBY. has your wife looked at BBY yet? or tried any of the progressions?
    She saw the book on the counter but hasn't looked at it. I told her it was her copy, and for some reason she thought it was an exercise book for me.... Apparently she didnt read the title very closely....

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Have you had a look at Fitness 666 yet... it's in the same vein as YAYOG, CC, and BBY... but simple progression plans and free.
    Fitness 666: Bodyweight 666
    I like it.
    There is also a "fat burning" version... for those trying to cut some lbs.
    Fitness 666: 666 Fat Burner (home workout version)

If you read the comments below the first link I think he talks about why he thinks some of the progressions in one of the other books aren't so great.
    Also... simple plan that can whip your butt... similar to those others, free.
    Seems fair.
    Not that I am superstitious or anything.... I ain't touching ANYTHING with 666 in the title! It could promise a Mr Olympia body in 6 weeks for $66 bucks, I still ain't going there.....

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Good day all!

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Not that I am superstitious or anything.... I ain't touching ANYTHING with 666 in the title! It could promise a Mr Olympia body in 6 weeks for $66 bucks, I still ain't going there.....
    Funnily or not so enough, when I was younger my nickname was Damien, cuz they thought I looked like the kid from The Omen (original), so I shaved me hair off and kept it that way!!

Sea, did you get an actual book of that Al Kalaldo book, bacause I can only find it on Kindle, and I ain't got one, hear you on the books, don't be doing apps and stuff, much rather have a book.

I told her it was her copy, and for some reason she thought it was an exercise book for me.... Apparently she didnt read the title very closely....
    maybe 666 fitness could change Doc into the woman on the front cover of BBY LOL makes you wonder what sort of literature Doc usually reads?! and yeah the 666 name is a bit lame i reckon but it is but a name. it is what is inside that counts.

Yes i got the actual Al Kavadlo book. it just came out in book format.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    maybe 666 fitness could change Doc into the woman on the front cover of BBY LOL makes you wonder what sort of literature Doc usually reads?! and yeah the 666 name is a bit lame i reckon but it is but a name. it is what is inside that counts.

Yes i got the actual Al Kavadlo book. it just came out in book format.
    Blood 'yell, I'd like to see a fitness regime than can turn the Doc into her, no offence intended Doc!

Swell, it'll probably about six or seven years 'till it reaches these shores!!
    Last edited by Dhansakdave; 05-14-2013 at 01:43 AM.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Hmmm... funny. That's one of the reasons I found it initially attractive. That silly little 666, it made me laugh. A bit of anti-establishment in your eye fun from a guy putting his plan out there for free? I dunno.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Swell, it'll probably about six or seven years 'till it reaches these shores!!
    i got mine on line from dragon door via amazon. i did look on amazon.co.uk as the post from pommie to here is so much quicker

Pushing the Limits! Total Body Strength With No Equipment: Al Kavadlo, Jason Ferruggia: 9780938045861: Amazon.com: Books