Page 168 of 504 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 5036

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 168

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    I used to like me a bit of Guinness and brown ale, but it makes me barf now, as me guts reject it!, luckily fermented apple juice is fine!

Sea, top girl, you'ld like down my neck of the woods then, some of the scrump we got is as rough as a badgers ass!
    Guiness is nice on occasion..... as is a Newcastle brown ale...

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i've managed to dodge the beer wherever i have been for a few months too. hey my compost heap pumpkin actual produced a buttercup pumpkin!!! i was so impressed. the horse didnt get it, the rabbits didnt get it and the pukeko didnt either. i am going to roast it and make some soup when i carb up at the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i've managed to dodge the beer wherever i have been for a few months too. hey my compost heap pumpkin actual produced a buttercup pumpkin!!! i was so impressed. the horse didnt get it, the rabbits didnt get it and the pukeko didnt either. i am going to roast it and make some soup when i carb up at the weekend.
    I have some squash growing out of my compst pile as well.... can't wait to find out what kind they are....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    yeah i was shocked as there was two. they are usually the big pumpkins with the lightish greyish green skin and orange middles. and they never ripen. i was fossicking around. as you do and i saw a single ripe buttercup pumpkin which was very exciting as i can add pumpkins to the list to try next year.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Guiness is nice on occasion..... as is a Newcastle brown ale...
    Could always try some of this LOL, Amazon.co.uk: Customer Reviews: Barrettine Methylated Spirit 500ml, bit lively going by the reviews!!

Loves me some squash and pumpkin soup!

Could always try some of this LOL, Amazon.co.uk: Customer Reviews: Barrettine Methylated Spirit 500ml, bit lively going by the reviews!!

lol.... some of those comments are priceless....

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Lovely! My GCSE (up to age 16) religious studies teacher regaled us with his stories of drinking meths with the tramps. He also told us about sections of society where swearing was punctuation and the odd cnut shouldn't offend. He was a very interesting man - from Ulster, gently spoken, oodles of children and a very charismatic preacher...he was a Baptist.

I was the only atheist in the class. I didn't take RE as an A Level, though I think I would have enjoyed it, but I did devote 1/3 of my first undergrad year to comparative religion. Fascinating stuff.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    a very charismatic preacher...he was a Baptist.
    He wasn't an American Southern Baptist..... lol they don't drink, don't dance, don't swear, don't have no fun.... closest thing to Puritans in the modern age...

JoanieL is offline Senior Member

LMAO at some of the reviews.

I started my diet by drinking barrettine for breakfast.
    So far I've lost three weeks!
    I can't recommend this spirit highly enough. Or see.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    He wasn't an American Southern Baptist..... lol they don't drink, don't dance, don't swear, don't have no fun.... closest thing to Puritans in the modern age...
    He may well have been teetotal by the time he was teaching us and preaching. I'm not sure what English/Irish baptists feel about alcohol. He certainly still had fun, judging by the number of children.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!