Page 167 of 449 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 4490

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 167

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Good day all, hope you all had a grand weekend!

Isa been lurking and catching up and stuff, was checking out that DB character, to see what all the fuss is about, didn't get too far into it as was irritating!

G, would the nickname F**kwit or FW for DB do?

As to the TV bit, sport, news and a bit of discovery channel stuff, Corrie Gwamma, really, I would agree though it is mindless tat!!
    Last edited by Dhansakdave; 05-13-2013 at 01:37 AM.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Good day all, hope you all had a grand weekend!

Isa been lurking and catching up and stuff, was checking out that DB character, to see what all the fuss is about, didn't get too far into it as was irritating!

G, would the nickname F**fwit or FW for DB do?

As to the TV bit, sport, news and a bit of discovery channel stuff, Corrie Gwamma, really, I would agree though it is mindless tat!!
    hey DD.... welcome back to the late-night fire barrel brouha

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    G, would the nickname F**fwit or FW for DB do?
    LOL that is my exhusband!!!! seriously dont give him the air time. ignore him. what i have learnt from my dealings with nuts is any attention is taken as encouragment. they dont listen to the words you are saying or they hear them how they want. so you are truly wasting your time even going there. life is too short to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    LOL that is my exhusband!!!! seriously dont give him the air time. ignore him. what i have learnt from my dealings with nuts is any attention is taken as encouragment. they dont listen to the words you are saying or they hear them how they want. so you are truly wasting your time even going there. life is too short to waste.
    true that....

Thanks Doc

Word!

db beer isnt very nice either. sorry G LOL north island beer is way sweeter than speights.

db beer isnt very nice either. sorry G LOL north island beer is way sweeter than speights.
    I love a good beer/ale, but my tastes prefer the malt flavor rather than the bitterness of the hops. Must be my carb addict side speaking (again)

i dont like beer at all LOL unless it is really cold, out of the bottle and no one is really looking. it has gluten in too so i have to not overdo it. now i do like cider or scrumpy. or mead for non top shelf.

I used to like me a bit of Guinness and brown ale, but it makes me barf now, as me guts reject it!, luckily fermented apple juice is fine!

Sea, top girl, you'ld like down my neck of the woods then, some of the scrump we got is as rough as a badgers ass!

i dont like beer at all LOL unless it is really cold, out of the bottle and no one is really looking. it has gluten in too so i have to not overdo it. now i do like cider or scrumpy. or mead for non top shelf.
    It has been a couple of months since I had any beer..... yes, most beer is made from barley, and I agree with you about the cider and mead... can be quite nice.