Page 166 of 529 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 5284

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 166

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    hahahahahahahahahaha - that is soooooooo funny, but yay for them - How wonderful that they have found enjoyment in their life.......................

you know we have this fantastic beer called DB, so I actually hate refering to this horrid excuse for a man as DB - could we possibly create another nic name......................... just for him............................ in Docs journal ????????????? ( Doc won't mind)
    if it's a fantastic beer... as long as you share, you can call it like you see it....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    hey there G... so how many "sleeps" are you down to???

Get any info on the importability of one possum skin?
    ................. I have a weeny confession Doc - I was gonna send the possum skin to you and the missus when we got to the US, but now I am not sure if I will be allowed, and you might think that I am stalking you if I asked for your addie, and Mrs Sub might think that this is odd that Doc is getting presents from some ugly HAG across the world and DB might be upset that I haven't bothered to send him anything................................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    sounds like they know not what TMI stands for....
    Bro has always looked up to me as the more experienced and adventurous sibling (I'm six years his junior, mind). So their declarations were a point of pride with him. I later heard from a friend that bro and wife are enthusiastic swingers (word travels fast on the Iggles). Given my foster brother was done for illicitly recording videos of his female co-workers in the loos nothing surprises me these days.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

Doc I think you might need to get up with the play.....................
    DB is a prick from another thread that I took exception too, becos he was dissing my friends (PB, Cori, BO etc....), so I said suffink, he suggested that me and a few of me mates were ugly hags, he also said some unrepeatable things, and so - there you have it - in a NUT SHELL !!!!!!!

...small steps....

................. I have a weeny confession Doc - I was gonna send the possum skin to you and the missus when we got to the US, but now I am not sure if I will be allowed, and you might think that I am stalking you if I asked for your addie, and Mrs Sub might think that this is odd that Doc is getting presents from some ugly HAG across the world and DB might be upset that I haven't bothered to send him anything................................
    Well thanks for thinking of me.... I'm not worried about stalkers.... I am well armed (particularly since the coyote fiasco) and shoot relatively straight lol...
    Mrs sub would think nothing of it..... she knows about this journal so it would no be a shock, and I wouldna spent time in the doghouse fer it.

Doc I think you might need to get up with the play.....................
    DB is a prick from another thread that I took exception too, becos he was dissing my friends (PB, Cori, BO etc....), so I said suffink, he suggested that me and a few of me mates were ugly hags, he also said some unrepeatable things, and so - there you have it - in a NUT SHELL !!!!!!!
    well it is a well know fact that there are some on the interwebs that are crazier than an shithouse rat.... methink you may have met one...

GREAT ........... you can PM me your addie - and we will see if the possumis makes it across the border .....................

...small steps....

GREAT ........... you can PM me your addie - and we will see if the possumis makes it across the border .....................
    cando

thanx Doc - and where is double D ???????

...small steps....

thanx Doc - and where is double D ???????
    dunno.... hasna seen him