Page 163 of 584 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 5837

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 163

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Just got back from a run. Did my 42 minute interval run. Temps are near 80 or so.... my run beat my ass like I was a rented mule.... now out to the garden to get owned by peas, beans, zukes and cukes....

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Just got back from a run. Did my 42 minute interval run. Temps are near 80 or so.... my run beat my ass like I was a rented mule.... now out to the garden to get owned by peas, beans, zukes and cukes....
    I got tired just reading that. Good work Chief.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    well done Doc - I am thinking about putting my running gear on - right now........................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i went this morning for a whole mile LOL it was cold and windy and dark. there was one corner that i felt like the 6 million dollar woman on as the wind was so bad i was almost running in slow motion as i wasnt getting anywhere. conversely the same corner the other way doesnt propel you along at breakneck speed. a wierd phenomenum of the coastal areas around here is which ever way you go, you almost always have a head or side wind. never a tail wind. unless you really dont need one. gonna go get my zukes and cukes from the farmer's market soon.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Planted more beans, harvested another 4 pounds of radishes, planted more radishes, planted more carrots, harvested spinach, swiss chard, bok choy, arugula, weeded 2 beds to plant spaghetti squash and patty pan squash. My hammies are gonna be a little sore tonight from all the bending over.....

canio6 Guest
    Damn, that sounds awesome. You totally have the life I theoretically want. Theoretically because in reality that sounds like way too much work.

our Doc is one busy little boy..................

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    My hammies are gonna be a little sore tonight from all the bending over.....
    no gonna make any lewd comments but i did notice last time i was at the gym. if you do good mornings with straight legs, it hurts your hammies. if you do good mornings with bent legs, it hurts the gluteus medius and minimus. it is also a good excuse for a massage.

heeelllloooooo - where are you ............

...small steps....

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    heeelllloooooo - where are you .........
    Hey Gwamma - it is still Sunday here, ergo still Mother's Day. I bet doc is busy giving his wife a special treat, dontcha know...
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC