Page 152 of 566 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 5653

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 152

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i have got rid of one of my bfs as he always turned the lights out LOL used to wierd me out.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i have got rid of one of my bfs as he always turned the lights out LOL used to wierd me out.
    I guess the lights don't HAVE to be out.... but it does help cut down on the number of folks that can see IN and observe the activity inside...

i live in the boonies. what really got me is i asked him why as it was a bit of a new phenomenum to me. i explained my various husbands and bfs all had liked to look. he acted like i had known a bunch of perverts so he really had to go. not open minded enough. plus i do like to keep that needing to look good naked pressure up.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i live in the boonies. what really got me is i asked him why as it was a bit of a new phenomenum to me. i explained my various husbands and bfs all had liked to look. he acted like i had known a bunch of perverts so he really had to go. not open minded enough. plus i do like to keep that needing to look good naked pressure up.
    I too live in the boonies, but not so far out that I can run around in naught but me skin.... not that I want sunburn on tender parts.... but there is something very primal about runnin round buckass nekkid lol

i can run around naked. i am in fact famous for sunbathing naked. except no one has ever caught me LOL we dont sun burn either.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    So doc, Your wife was your boss...that brings to mind all kinds of hot scenarios.

I love the "Playing Possum" story.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    So doc, Your wife was your boss...that brings to mind all kinds of hot scenarios.

I love the "Playing Possum" story.
    yes, but only for a very short period of time... 2 weeks if I recall correctly...... and her being an officer and me enlisted.... that is highly frowned upon in the military, to the point of disciplinary action in some cases...

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Oh my. So how did you find each other later? I'm in the mood for a love story.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Oh my. So how did you find each other later? I'm in the mood for a love story.
    I went to another department in the same building.... at the other end of the building, actually... and one thing led to another... we lived in sin for 6 or 7 years... I wasn't sure it was working out, she said "we get married or you have to move out" and I had no place else to go.. so we got married......

Was that sappy enough for ya? lol

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    oh, and the Possum Saga continues... I got home to let the chickens out and there was a fairly good sized possum lying in the middle of the chicken yard. It was obviously in pain, so apparently it was athe one that wifey clocked last night. I killed it to put it out of its misery. Even nasty animals don't deserve to suffer... except chicken thieving coyotes... may they rot in the eternal fires of damnation!