Page 150 of 578 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 5773

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 150

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Good day all!

You can't get the staff/gods nowadays, can you?!

Flipping's not so bad a word, can't see what the fuss is meself!!
    lol... true that

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    The gods were generous indeed... someone wasn't paying attention to the "booty timer" and I got extra!
    mine was more the hip bone timer. my ass just needs fit around the bones LOL

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    mine was more the hip bone timer. my ass just needs fit around the bones LOL
    I'm thinking you have just walked yours off....... lol

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    funny you should mention possums.... wife went out to close up the birds tonight and there was a possum eating out of the chicken feeder and the birds wouldn't go in their house, so wifey takes the portable fence post she uses as a walking stick and "kills" the possum. I go out to dispose of the "dead" possum and there is the bugger eating out of the trough again. He ran off before I could draw a bead on his fuzzy butt..... I told her next time shoot him! they call it "playing possum" for a reason....
    LOL! Awww. Poor itty bitty possum. Kidding of course. I do love them, but I'd kill the suckers if they messed with my livelihood or food production. Except this one:

(apologies to whomever I stole that from)

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    evening all - That darling wife of yours propbably wouldn't kill a fly !!!!!! let alone a possum !!!!!!! They are pesky little creatures, however I have a queensize possum rug, and it would have to be the warmest fur ever !!!!!!
    Would anyone (preferably you boyz) like to see my possum ????????

and sorry Cori - but custard ????? eeeeewww yuk !!!!!!!!!
    I found a stuffed beaver at a yard sale once, and put it in a consignment shop. Small town; everyone knew everyone. Did you see Joanie's beaver at Lost in Roslyn? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I made a really rich ice cream custard with vanilla bean, egg yolks, cream, and some maple syrup and bourbon for good measure. Froze it in the churn. Froze it solid in the freezer.
    Then put some in the food processor and pulsed it with some more maple syrup and bourbon to loosen it up before serving...
    Stirred in the bacon crumbles!

I think it would be nice with the addition of some toasted pecans too. Maple, bourbon, bacon, and that toasty nut thing.

The bacon gives it a salty edge... I like that.
    It's like the sweet/salty thing with salted caramel. Which I also love.
    Bacon is also good with chocolate!
    Bacon and chocolate is becoming a big trend, though I'm sure creative folks like Cori knew about it before The Food Network. I like salty-sweet combos a lot. Also sweet-sour and sweet-spicy. Makes my taste buds go wheeee!

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Roll On Floor Laughing

ROFLMFAO.... Roll On Floor Laughing My Fat Ass Off
    The second F stands for Fat? Dang, I had that wrong also.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    excuse me - but I win the chunder thighs/punga stumps/cankle debate - hands down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

our possums are different to your possums. ours are the ozzie ones and they are noxious pests around here. not a part of the natural ecosystem. plus they eat loads of grass and can carry bovine TB so the farmers dont like them either.

my ass has to exist so i can walk. and having southern med blood means you have an ass, but more J-Lo vs a kim K type of butt. i prob even have a pic of my ass somewhere but i am not gonna post it!

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    excuse me - but I win the chunder thighs/punga stumps/cankle debate - hands down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    punga stumps???

i bet your legs are actually quite good.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Awww... so cute.
    I'm pretty sure that's an opossum piccy I posted.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    All I could find is this:

In Māori mythology, Punga is a supernatural being, the ancestor of sharks, lizards, rays, and all deformed, ugly things. All ugly and strange animals are Punga's children. Hence the saying Te aitanga a Punga (the offspring of Punga) used to describe an ugly person.
    Source: Punga (mythology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.