Page 141 of 446 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 4453

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 141

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hey doc, from one pic ho to another, I put up a new pic of me in my May Day dress if you are interested.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    I'm a lady. Even have the certificate to prove it! (SCA)
    Yeah, I belong to the International Wenches Guild, No lady here. When you join, they give you a badge for your bodice and a set of free kiss cards so you can legally put the make on the Ren Faire men of your choice. Too bad I stopped going to Ren Faire after I received my cards.

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Yeah, I belong to the International Wenches Guild, No lady here. When you join, they give you a badge for your bodice and a set of free kiss cards so you can legally put the make on the Ren Faire men of your choice. Too bad I stopped going to Ren Faire after I received my cards.
    Awwww....

I have the bodice to dress like a wench, if that counts!
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Hey doc, from one pic ho to another, I put up a new pic of me in my May Day dress if you are interested.
    What's not to be interested in? A woman in a dress? You have my attention...

And who doesn't love a Ren Faire wench....

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Awwww....

I have the bodice to dress like a wench, if that counts!
    That would be a plus....

valmason01 is online now Senior Member
    I can top that one Gwamma....one day we found one of our little ones with DS eating the crap that someone else left on the playground. Sadly she had ingested some before anyone noticed (I was not in charge thank heavens! Just wondering through to pick up kiddos)

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    OMG Badger - reminds me of a wee story ........ I am an early childhood teacher........ and one day we found....... not a turd..... but a crap under one of the trees in the playgrounds......... shows how much the staff were supervising THAT DAY !!!!!!!!!
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

valmason01 is online now Senior Member
    I need to stay caught up on your journal Doc! I need the laughs I most definitely have the bodice to be a wench...One of my best attributes if I do say so myself. And heaven knows I ain't no lady. Florida is definitely closer than NZ...and while many people don't think of us as so we are the deep south with all the good and evil that entails. Come on down and join us whenever you are ready! My new goal is my own homestead by 50 (3 years). praying the economy holds until I can get it running.

Must add bee keeping to the list of haves Doc! Not only does the honey taste amazing it is a wonderful antibacterial and wash. Has all sorts of uses And it is nice and sticky and sweeeettttt....mmmm mmmmm
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    morning all - Florida sounds like a realy lovely place Val........appart from the creepy crawlies !!!!!!
    Woo hoo Pebbles - looking hot in your wee dress !!!!!!
    Doc - sounds like you have been one busy wee boy !!!!!!! How is the dog saga panning out ?????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    The creepy crawlies in Florida are amazing! I woke up my then husband one night because there was a spider on the wall about the size of a tennis ball. I'm nearsighted, so it might have been a bit smaller. He got up, looked at it, went and got his baseball bat, and smashed the shit out of it. LOL - shades of Annie Hall.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite