Page 140 of 550 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 5499

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 140

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Doc - I just wanna say - sorry in a great big loud voice so everyone can hear ........................
    one day you will work out why I am sorry............................. if not before - then when Joanie comes knocking and askes about your big ass sausage maker thingy !!!!!!!! SORRY................. didn't mean to imply anything with that wee comment like big ass, or ass sausage, sausage thingy or big sausage...................... I was merely telling Joanie and all who frequent her journal that I thought that you had a big ass sausage maker thingy - and you would be the man to talk to about sausage !!!!!!!
    Why is it the Gwamma continues to dig herself deeper into holes........
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I just read back a few pages.

Oh my doc, I love your journal. It gets me all revved up first thing in the morning.
    I concurs, Pebs, it is entertaining!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    G, I believe the Doc is failry tolerent bloke, I'm sure he won't mind you're mentioning of anything to do with his sausage or it's maker, not sure about the big ass though!!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I just read back a few pages.

Oh my doc, I love your journal. It gets me all revved up first thing in the morning.
    Better than a big dose of Mag Citrate? lol glad you find humor in my insanity!

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Doc - I just wanna say - sorry in a great big loud voice so everyone can hear ........................
    one day you will work out why I am sorry............................. if not before - then when Joanie comes knocking and askes about your big ass sausage maker thingy !!!!!!!! SORRY................. didn't mean to imply anything with that wee comment like big ass, or ass sausage, sausage thingy or big sausage...................... I was merely telling Joanie and all who frequent her journal that I thought that you had a big ass sausage maker thingy - and you would be the man to talk to about sausage !!!!!!!
    Why is it the Gwamma continues to dig herself deeper into holes........
    no offense taken... I make ass sausage... I use pork butts to the make sausage from,
    and I have big sausage.... I put it in tubes about 3" across
    I won't go in to the size of my ass, though it is considerably smaller than it once was...
    I'll gladly talk to a lady about sausage.....

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    no offense taken... I make ass sausage... I use pork butts to the make sausage from,
    Seriously - tell me where you get the instructions for this. I would love to do this with pork butts, too! Photo of your charcuterie, please?!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Seriously - tell me where you get the instructions for this. I would love to do this with pork butts, too! Photo of your charcuterie, please?!
    http://books.google.com/books/about/...d=uiP6TuF93yQC

Any of the books by the Marianski's are goods ones... I have 3 or 4 of them. "The Home Production" book is the most comprehensive book they put out. It covers bacon, sausage, hams, jerky yadda yadda yadda....
    Last edited by ssn679doc; 05-03-2013 at 04:26 AM.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I won't go in to the size of my ass, though it is considerably smaller than it once was...
    I'll gladly talk to a lady about sausage.....
    Who' you callin' a lady?
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Who' you callin' a lady?
    I'm a lady. Even have the certificate to prove it! (SCA)
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Been a busy couple of days around the homestead. Spent a good bit of the afternoon Friday cutting the grass in the pasture. It was getting tall enough that the hens couldn't be seen, so it was time to do some mowing. Worked in the garden as well. Saturday I planted green, red and yellow bell peppers, more yellow swuash seed. I harvested another 2 lbs of radishes, 1 lb of spinach and 2 lb of mixed salad greens and finished mowing the pasture. Now I just have to do the orchard and the surrounding field.
    I have a bunch of older seed that I am going to put out in a food plot in the hope that the deer will eat that stuff and not my garden pllants...... I will broadcasting pea, beans, corn, watermelon, cantelope, turnip, squash and a couple of other things that I cant recall right now.

Dinner was a stir fry with some bok choy from the greenhouse.

Today is an 8 mile run, then more mowing before I go to bed.... no rest for the wicked I guess....