Page 138 of 548 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 5473

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 138

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    very early in our relationship, I bought husband-to-be a velvet counterpane. because I'm a giver like that.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i would imagine there is some nice transexual gear in your size out there. plus, and i have said this before, the reason i had to buy a new corset is all the high end second hand ones were in very big sizes. LOL you could just buy some velvet for mrs doc and then you would get to appreciate the outside of it without having to wear the inside bit!
    yeah transexual shops are'nt in my shopping pervue... I don't think wifey has any velvet.... mayb some of that sythetic/faux velvet/velevtine, but I don't think she has any real velvet, and she probably wouldn't wear it if she did.... but I may have to ask that question of her...

I'm an RPG* widow again tonight, so off to do some physical jerks as instructed by Seas (no, not that kind - you have filthy thoughts) and then to bed with a book.
    *Husband's latest book seems to be doing okay, which is good for him (although it won't quite pay for my shoe requirements).
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Badger - I was very envious of your shoe shopping....................................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I'm an RPG* widow again tonight, so off to do some physical jerks as instructed by Seas (no, not that kind - you have filthy thoughts) and then to bed with a book.
    *Husband's latest book seems to be doing okay, which is good for him (although it won't quite pay for my shoe requirements).
    that may be entirely true about my mind... but I wasn't thinking naughty thoughts when I read this... I must be getting old.......

I went to get a pashmina this morning and spotted the four velvet scarves I never wear: black, blue, burgundy and purple...and a single black velvet glove (I lost the other one somewhere).

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Husband seems to like it too. Actually, he's a velvet fan, but velvet knickers are not very nice (I think, he disagrees).

Also, my joy in airing the marmots (a V Woolf euphemism I adore, though she used it in a slightly different context) freaks husband out, no matter how often I tell him knickers are Victorian nonsense.
    Once again... you've won my heart. Airing the marmots indeed! *pitterpat*

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    yeah transexual shops are'nt in my shopping pervue... I don't think wifey has any velvet.... mayb some of that sythetic/faux velvet/velevtine, but I don't think she has any real velvet, and she probably wouldn't wear it if she did.... but I may have to ask that question of her...
    And why must I miss such conversational delights?
    I was SLEEEPING. *sigh*
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Once again... you've won my heart.
    The feeling's mutual, my dear.

Once again... you've won my heart. Airing the marmots indeed! *pitterpat*

I had to stop and think about this for a minute, cuz I'm slow sometimes..... and when I got it I laughed....

And why must I miss such conversational delights?
    I was SLEEEPING. *sigh*
    There are days sleep is over rated.....

Spent the morning playing in the garden. I harvested 3 lbs (6.6 kg) of red radish and the same in white radish, and about the same in spinach.
    I planted some salad greens, yellow squash and zucchini seed.

I sold some eggs to a local resturant. Took him some of the radishes and spinach I harvested today and some of the kale I harvested this weekend..... he seemed happy with the veggies. I may have found a market fo my produce! yeeee haw!