Page 137 of 553 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 5527

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 137

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Husband seems to like it too. Actually, he's a velvet fan, but velvet knickers are not very nice (I think, he disagrees).
    never having worn velvet... I'm thinking that turning the velvety side IN might improve the wearability....

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    we're back to corsets really arent we LOL velvet knickers wouldnt be my thing either.
    here we go with the being tied up theme again! lol

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    never having worn velvet... I'm thinking that turning the velvety side IN might improve the wearability....
    Best friend and I have often made that observation.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    yes we just cant resist it LOL but velvet corsets are so nice. my steel boned corset is black velvet. little black velvet dresses are nice too.

I have more velvet clothes than...I should. Action slacks, dresses, underwear (including a devore nightdress), skirts, a t-shirt and a 'barmaid' top. It is not my fabric of choice...
    AND EVEN A PAIR OF SHOES.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

yes we just cant resist it LOL but velvet corsets are so nice. my steel boned corset is black velvet. little black velvet dresses are nice too.
    I had a lady friend, maaaaaaany years ago, wore a little black dress to a dinner..... will never forget that night.... got warm in here all of a sudden!

LOL i just have the corset, a dress or several, a really nice dress coat, i dont think i have any pants left and definitely no underwear. plus maybe a long sleeve t-shirt. definitely no shoes. velvet and mud do not mix and i have never been neurotic enough to leave the house in gum boots so as i can put my nice shoes on when i get where i am going. it is sink or swim around here.

LOL i just have the corset, a dress or several, a really nice dress coat, i dont think i have any pants left and definitely no underwear. plus maybe a long sleeve t-shirt. definitely no shoes. velvet and mud do not mix and i have never been neurotic enough to leave the house in gum boots so as i can put my nice shoes on when i get where i am going. it is sink or swim around here.
    I have a hard time finding anything in velvet in my size...... lol

i would imagine there is some nice transexual gear in your size out there. plus, and i have said this before, the reason i had to buy a new corset is all the high end second hand ones were in very big sizes. LOL you could just buy some velvet for mrs doc and then you would get to appreciate the outside of it without having to wear the inside bit!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I have a hard time finding anything in velvet in my size...... lol
    I'm six-foot tall. That's the beauty of skirts... Ah, I did once have a Victorian-style crimson velvet bustle skirt that I had to return (bought on e-bay) because it was too short.